Want to trade my football for baseball

Reikojo

Bench Warmer
I havent Traded in a while but I would like to try to trade some of my football cards for baseball I need or want.. CARD 4, CARD---Star 4 Star. etc...... Take a look at my bucket.... Thanks,Brett

Reikojo said:
My NASCAR is not for trade either, only football right now, did like the diecast though,Brett

sorry the elite die-cast it would have to be one heck of trade....will listen to offer if you want to see what we can do...

Cali777- sorry man gotta say no thanks, but thank you for the response.I just dont want to trade any of my NASCAR, cards or Diecast right now. I just listed to try to trade some of my football.

oglesbyc: I'll look through yours right now.

fuser: I'll check yours next

oglesbyc: I likethe Aparacio auto,I already have one but I like that one too.....but if you want some of my high $ cards you would have to trade out of your PC. Brett

any intrest in

bob feller auto #erd 3/10
gaylord perry auto #erd 3/15
dale murphy auto #erd/15
goose gossage on card auto/jersey
05 Ultimate Collection Rafael Furcal-Ultimate Sluggers-Autograph/Patch-Blue/Red/Blue/Grey #erd 4/10
06 topps sinorice moss rc auto/199 bv $100

just to name a few

oglesbyc : Arod diecut and Griffey Jr buyback Auto..

andrade::I have autos of the top 3 guys... not really interested in the others. Thanks though

Reikojo said:
oglesbyc : Arod diecut and Griffey Jr buyback Auto..

andrade::I have autos of the top 3 guys... not really interested in the others. Thanks though

ok here is what i like let me know if we can do something arod bv for 250 and the griffey bv for 125

ernie banks auto

hank arron auto

willie mays time line gu auto

favre auto

barry sanders laser script auto

this is just a start like a lot more

chris

Back