Updated Trade List

CaliforniaSoxfan said:
What's the BV on the 06-07 BTP Al Montoya auto
06/07 International Ice Game Used Number Dale Hawerchuk
06/07 Between the Pipes Game Used Glove Dominik Hasek (w/thread holes)

The Montoya bv won't be out until the new beckett hockey next week as well as the Hasek. The Hawerchuk is only /10 so there is no bv due to scarcity. The Hawerchuk is in my photobucket. I could do the Hawerchuk but not sure what you want to trade for it with the 2 cards I posted about.

CaliforniaSoxfan said:
I'd really love to get that 2003 2004 Private Stock Reserve Ed Belfour #205 Serial #16/50 Price $30.00USD from you. Can you find something to add to the Malkin from me for this?

Didn't really see anything eles there, sorry. How much will you just sell the Malkin to me for?

Let me know.. I'll just buy it.. and do you take PayPal?

Nick
EliteCollectables

coalregion said:
The Montoya bv won't be out until the new beckett hockey next week as well as the Hasek. The Hawerchuk is only /10 so there is no bv due to scarcity. The Hawerchuk is in my photobucket. I could do the Hawerchuk but not sure what you want to trade for it with the 2 cards I posted about.

How much BV are you looking to get out of it?

EliteCollectables said:
Didn't really see anything eles there, sorry. How much will you just sell the Malkin to me for?

Let me know.. I'll just buy it.. and do you take PayPal?

Nick
EliteCollectables

I could sell it for $3 paypal if you'd do that.

gotmoss89 said:
I can use these 2
03-04 Pristine Dustin Brown Uncommon RC #263/699 BV $5
03-04 Pristine Dustin Browm Common Refractor RC #477/499 BV $10

I dont have any hockey but I saw you have other sports on your site.

I could trade ANY one of these for those 2.

Chipper Jones
2002 Flair Jersey heights GU #15 BV $10
2002 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Swatches GU #S-CJ BV $10
2004 Upper Deck R-clall jersey GU #CJ BV $10
2004 Donruss Timelines GU #11 BV $10
2005 Topps Pristine Personal Pieces Uncommon #PPU-CJ 184/200 BV $10
2004 Leather and Lumber Materials Jersey 145/250 #13 BV $8

Vernon Wells
2004 sweet spot sweet threads GU #STS-VW bv $5

Clinton Portis
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red materials GU #120 128/150 BV BV $10
2004 Fleer Ultra Ultra Performers GU Copper #UP/CP BV BV $12
2004 UD Game Jersey #CP-GJ BV $8

Santana Moss
2005 Playoff Prestige Gridiron Heritage GU #GH-16 BV $8

Eddy Curry
2003-04 E-X Behind The Numbers GU #EC-BTNGU (listed in beckett as #8) BV $10

Steve Francis
2002-03 Fleer Genuine Genuine Leaders GU #5 BV $10
2003-04 Skybox Autographics Jerseygraphics GU #J-SF 334/500 BV $10
2004-05 Topps Luxury Box Lay-up GU #LU-SF 279/500 BV $10

Sorry I'm only looking to get hockey in return.

CaliforniaSoxfan said:
How much BV are you looking to get out of it?

I don't have a bv amount in my head at this time. Let me say that out of both cards I'm more interested in the Crosby. I'm not sure if you would do both of the cards for the Hawerchuck but at least I would be looking for the Crosby. Other possbilities other than the Ovechkin are other Penguins. LMK on here or you can PM me and we can work on something and I'll hold onto it until we can work a deal. I'm open to any offers so just lmk.
Thanks.

CaliforniaSoxfan said:
I could sell it for $3 paypal if you'd do that.

Sure sounds like a plan to me.. I will even give you $4.00 for it. I live in Canada.. it will cover the postage... set up the trade agreement... and PM me your address and I will send you the $$.

Thanks
Nick
Elite Collectables

coalregion said:
I don't have a bv amount in my head at this time. Let me say that out of both cards I'm more interested in the Crosby. I'm not sure if you would do both of the cards for the Hawerchuck but at least I would be looking for the Crosby. Other possbilities other than the Ovechkin are other Penguins. LMK on here or you can PM me and we can work on something and I'll hold onto it until we can work a deal. I'm open to any offers so just lmk.
Thanks.

The Crosby I can probably do but I'd like to maybe hang onto the Ovechkin for now. Was there anything else that you liked on my list that I could possibly add? If not I can pm you tomorrow and let you know what Penguin RC's/GU/Autos that I may have sitting around.

CaliforniaSoxfan said:
The Crosby I can probably do but I'd like to maybe hang onto the Ovechkin for now. Was there anything else that you liked on my list that I could possibly add? If not I can pm you tomorrow and let you know what Penguin RC's/GU/Autos that I may have sitting around.

Thats fine let me know what you have in Penguins and I'll take a look again at what you have on your list and let you know when you PM me.
Thanks.

coalregion said:
Thats fine let me know what you have in Penguins and I'll take a look again at what you have on your list and let you know when you PM me.
Thanks.

Sadly I didn't have much in Penguin stuff. I have a 05-06 Bee Hive Crosby Jumbo RC BV $20

Back