TY to this board ...

cmixer

Bench Warmer
So i kept reading about people using COMC over & over - - finally gave it a chance, and found some great cards yesterday. Thanks for beating me into submission.

Now I ask:

Is it really worth selling/listing on there?
Do i have to mail a big/heavy box of cards to them?
Is it a lot of time & work?

i know fudge and i send in lots of stuff in BULK, fees kinda suck ($0.15 to get the 8 week slow service), but they scan both sides of the card and list the BV of it...

ive found it pretty good in terms of selling RCs and #'d Parallels mostly...not so much luck on the gu/au to this point, but ive only been selling for 3 weeks...ive sold over 200 cards for about $300, but ive also listed over 2000 cards...

Since Ernie and I do local shows together, we have a shared account for COMC and it has been great for building our PCs. He has purchased a lot of 1959 Topps for his set and Patriots Autos and I have purchased counts Maurice Stovall and Bucs PC cards. (My wife likes it that I am not spending any "family" money on cards - Another HUGE benefit)

We have had over $800.00 in sales in recent months. If you cash out they hit you kind of hard, but if you are looking to buy more cards then it is REALLY good. We have added 716 cards to the site, sold 163, bought 236, paid processing fees, had a few groups shipped to us, still have 553 cards for sale and we have over $100 in credit if more cards come available *coughs at sliq and andy*

That is my take on COMC and as a buyer only, if you buy all your cards in large groups you save a ton on shipping compared to eBay.

Since Ernie and I do local shows together, we have a shared account for COMC and it has been great for building our PCs. He has purchased a lot of 1959 Topps for his set and Patriots Autos and I have purchased counts Maurice Stovall and Bucs PC cards. (My wife likes it that I am not spending any "family" money on cards - Another HUGE benefit)

We have had over $800.00 in sales in recent months. If you cash out they hit you kind of hard, but if you are looking to buy more cards then it is REALLY good. We have added 716 cards to the site, sold 163, bought 236, paid processing fees, had a few groups shipped to us, still have 553 cards for sale and we have over $100 in credit if more cards come available *coughs at sliq and andy*

That is my take on COMC and as a buyer only, if you buy all your cards in large groups you save a ton on shipping compared to eBay.

itll be at least 2 weeks before i have anything go up, and thats only if my Favres dont sell on eBay, then ill do express on those, and ill send in another 500-1000...but i dont have anything really posting for another 5+ weeks...

Back