Trading Put On Pause Due to Massive House Fire

Illrimesaya

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi all, I regret to inform you that trading will be put on pause until further notice. One of my biggest fears became a reality last evening and we suffered a massive house fire. The important thing is myself, my wife and my two kids 11 and 8 made it out safely and so did our family pet Luna. Most of my cards that I have spent 30 years collecting did not. Somehow I was able to salvage some but who knows to the extent the damage. Please keep us in your thoughts and I very much appreciate every single one of you who made this hobby so enjoyable for me for three decades. Much appreciated, Bri

Bri, that's so awful. I am sure much more than cards were lost and so sorry this has happened. Glad everyone is OK and hope everything you now face with moving/rebuilding, etc works out as good as it can. Take care and best wishes.

We'll get you some cards when you are back up and trading!

Sorry to hear that, but glad to hear everyone made it out safely. The loss of property stinks, but at least it was just that. Will keep your situation in our thoughts as well and hope all works out well.

Thanks guys and gals so much for the replies and thoughts regarding this tough time. I am a new member to this community and I have enjoyed my brief time here immensely. I’ll miss the lovely box breaks at the end of the month and all the awesome trades. When we secure permanent housing down the road and a physical address you bet I will be back to start trading. Much appreciated

Back