Trading for Sweet Spot Signatures!!

panthers4ever said:
yes he is fifth. Alot of people are members of many sites. I myself are on other sites also and I am a mod here.

thanks for answering that one for me:D

panthers4ever said:
no problem bud. I have a few sweetspot baseball autos for ya. I will get ya a list tomorrow when I unpack from the show. It is raining :(

sounds great thanks!:D

well on your site it says that a few of the pc were ft i was wondering if the kobe patch was. i have a jwill auto/gu rc and a sweet spot jr smith auto

lafastbreak said:
well on your site it says that a few of the pc were ft i was wondering if the kobe patch was. i have a jwill auto/gu rc and a sweet spot jr smith auto

ya it can be traded, u got scans of what u got?

lafastbreak said:
check my photobcuket its got a jr sweet spot and a jwill gu/auto rc plus others u might like

the JR is not the kind i collect only the auto on baseball ones, i do like the jay williams whats that book??

the Kobe is $120 i dont see anything to go with the j will, i got anything lower for the j will u like?

a few things in ur basketball pc...are any of that ft or does it depend on what?
really the only thing i saw was the kobe i needed which i dont have enough to even out

Back