Trade or Sale

Pedigo 07 said:
How much for all the Dallas players from the 08 Donruss Classics?
Also, check out my bucket to see if there is anything in there that you might like to trade. Thanks.

Also, How much for these?
08 Donruss Classics Pass the Tortch Emmitt/Barber
08 Donruss Classics Mark Bradford
Pm sent.

SteelCurtain73 said:
I'm also interested in the Sterling Flacco and Harrison as well as the Stewart patch and Mendenhall.
would you trade the sid luckman and ray lewis for the
james harrison bowman sterling jersey refractor /199 15.00
joe flacco bowman sterling rookie jersey /569 15.00
jonathan stewart leaf certified materials jersey /599 asking 20-25 in trade

or in place of the stewart i can put the mendenhall jersey

bazookajojo said:
would you trade the sid luckman and ray lewis for the
james harrison bowman sterling jersey refractor /199 15.00
joe flacco bowman sterling rookie jersey /569 15.00
jonathan stewart leaf certified materials jersey /599 asking 20-25 in trade

or in place of the stewart i can put the mendenhall jersey
I can really use both the Stewart and Mendenhall. Is there anything else in my bucket you can possibly use to cover the rest?

SteelCurtain73 said:
I can really use both the Stewart and Mendenhall. Is there anything else in my bucket you can possibly use to cover the rest?
how about the prestige true colors jersey jay cutler /25

bazookajojo said:
how about the prestige true colors jersey jay cutler /25
The Cutler books 25, I'm not sure how much the Mendenhall and Stewart books for without using sale prices. The Stewart is #'d to 599 that's a pretty high print run, not too sure if it will book as high as 25, the Mendenhall is #'d to 250, the ones I've seen BV to 199 (Upper Deck Icons) book at 15. Let's try to figure something out so it's fair and even for both of us.

SteelCurtain73 said:
The Cutler books 25, I'm not sure how much the Mendenhall and Stewart books for without using sale prices. The Stewart is #'d to 599 that's a pretty high print run, not too sure if it will book as high as 25, the Mendenhall is #'d to 250, the ones I've seen BV to 199 (Upper Deck Icons) book at 15. Let's try to figure something out so it's fair and even for both of us.

going off last years lcm prices

johnathan stewart in 2008 topps books for 4.00
calvin johnson 2007 topps books for 4.00

calvin johnson lcm jersey rc /849 is 25.00
johnathan stewart lcm rc jersey is /599
with there being 250 less of the johnathan stewart cards than the calvin johnson cards it might be 25-30 instead of 20-25

on the mendenhall i have had 3 offers on it for 20 in trade the people just didnt have any fabric of the game jerseys

i honestly think we are off by maybe 5.00 in trade in my favor.. are you looking for any rookies this year?

bazookajojo said:
going off last years lcm prices

johnathan stewart in 2008 topps books for 4.00
calvin johnson 2007 topps books for 4.00

calvin johnson lcm jersey rc /849 is 25.00
johnathan stewart lcm rc jersey is /599
with there being 250 less of the johnathan stewart cards than the calvin johnson cards it might be 25-30 instead of 20-25

on the mendenhall i have had 3 offers on it for 20 in trade the people just didnt have any fabric of the game jerseys

i honestly think we are off by maybe 5.00 in trade in my favor.. are you looking for any rookies this year?
So what are you booking the Stewart and Mendenhall, 20 or 25?

Hey there,

Like:

Jonathan Stewart Prestige GU
Colts Triple GU
Jonathan Stewart Icons GU
Anthony GOnzalez Leaf Cert GU

PLMK, thank you

bazookajojo said:
i can go 25 on the stewart and im going 20 in the mendenhall
That gives you 75 in value (4 cards, Flacco, Harrison, Stewart, and Mendenhall) and for me 80 (3 cards, Luckman, Lewis, and Cutler). Just gotta find something now to make-up the difference.

bazookajojo said:
just let me know if your looking for any certian players rcs.. i dont have all my rookies and numbered cards listed in my bucket...
Just any of this years rookies and some Polamalu's if you have any.

do you have a prefrence in players... i could give you a topps darren mcfadden rc or list the players you are looking for.. i dont have any palamolu cards

bazookajojo said:
do you have a prefrence in players... i could give you a topps darren mcfadden rc or list the players you are looking for.. i dont have any palamolu cards
I'm not too big on Topps. If you have any #'d from 08 LCM then that's fine. Just gimme a list.

Back