Tons of cards ft/fs with pics inside!! Shaq on card auto!!

who do u collect dustin....lmk cause i like the mccants ultimate, mccants UD portraits, may UD Portraits, and any feltons u have besides the ultimate and UD portraits....i already own those...lmk

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
who do u collect dustin....lmk cause i like the mccants ultimate, mccants UD portraits, may UD Portraits, and any feltons u have besides the ultimate and UD portraits....i already own those...lmk

i collect the portraits 8x10s pretty much. sorry but those are the only feltons i have

Not really looking to trade exquisites right now, but would be willing to trade the mo spx... not sure what the bv is, but it sells around $8-10 dlvd...

well i got king, hodge, jack, and graham(black and whites so they book higher than the regular ones...the ones i have book @ 40 a piece)....lmk if interested

XquisiteCardz said:
Not really looking to trade exquisites right now, but would be willing to trade the mo spx... not sure what the bv is, but it sells around $8-10 dlvd...

the williams books for 15

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
well i got king, hodge, jack, and graham(black and whites so they book higher than the regular ones...the ones i have book @ 40 a piece)....lmk if interested

thanks but i have all of those

ozballer23 said:
if you dont mind, what the bv of your lot?

its hard to get the bv because some of the cards don't book. the greene gold /100 doesn't book and the bogut books 40 ungraded so it probably books 50 or 60 i would think

dustin said:
its hard to get the bv because some of the cards don't book. the greene gold /100 doesn't book and the bogut books 40 ungraded so it probably books 50 or 60 i would think

Ok bro, sounds like a deal, will have to get you to send first though. If you agree with this, write up the transaction and pm me the link.

ozballer23 said:
Ok bro, sounds like a deal, will have to get you to send first though. If you agree with this, write up the transaction and pm me the link.

alright sounds great. i'll set up the transaction in the link in a minute. i think i have a j.r. smith you maybe interested in as well ;)

Back