Thinking about it.

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
It seems like every 2010 Topps product is going up in price. I was thinking about buying a case of Topps 5 Star not to break, but to resell. The lowest price I found was around $1050. Should I take the chance? If nothing else, I should be able to make my money back by reselling at cost.

I know you don't drink, but you have to be shit faced right now.

Blowout is selling just boxes for 450, so even at 400 a pop, Ill be making an easy $150. If I were to sell them at 450, Ill make $300, and if there is a chance at 500 Ill make $450. The only way I could lose money is if they go Paradigm on my ass.

This is Topps we are talking about here.....

True, but I can't see 5 Star dropping like Paradigm did. Even Topps Supreme, which looks like shit is going up in price. They started off around 100 a box, and are up to 140 now. Even if 5 Star drops, I cant see it dropping past 400, which would still gain me money.

It would be coming from a reputable site and not ebay, so I should get it the week of release, but Supreme didn't really take off until a couple weeks after release. I still don't know what made it jump from 100 to 140. You are guaranteed a 1/1 in a case, but you only get 8 hits in a case, 4 of which are autographs, and there are plenty of single color jerseys in the product.

Back