"They're wearing black 'cause they're going to a mother f**king funeral!"

So you have nothing? I pretty sure you haven't watched a UGA game yet this year and all you see if the final score and are responding like the rest of the media. Watch the game Saturday then come talk to me.

Already said I watched them play the South C game. They looked bad you say it was a bad game it was the only one I saw of them so it is all I have to go by. Do not worry I will be on here Saturday after Bama wins

You want my reasons why Georgia will win?

Rennie Curran and Dannell Ellerbe - these two will fly to the ball and they will hit you in the mouth and do it over and over again. Rennie Curran wasn't the starter last year when we played Bama and he is clearly our best LB and probably a top 10 LB in the country. Watch the game on Saturday night and you will see.

AJ Green - AJ Green is 6'4" and Alabama's best CB (Javier Arenas) is only 5"9". That is a 7 inch advantage and you won't find many players in the country who can go up and get the ball better than him. Alabama better play man on him with a safety over the top or he will kill them all night like he did Arizona State in the first half (in the second half they played man with a safety over the top).

Ben Jones - Many Alabama fans see Jones starting as an advantage because he is a freshman and they feel that Cody will tear him apart. Ben Jones is one nasty center and will stand toe-to-toe with Cody all night long. He may need a little help (who doesn't), but I guarantee you he won't back down and he will hold his own.

Matthew Stafford - This game may come down to the passing games for both teams and no QB in the country is better at managing the game than Stafford. He hasn't thrown an INT yet this year and does an amazing job at protecting the football. He isn't afraid to throw the ball away. he is really good at reading what the defense will do and rarely misses on the call. Yes, he has the final say on the play call, if that shocks you.

Knowshon Moreno - Knowshon may not put up big numbers in the first half, but don't be shocked if he goes off in the second half. He is averaging 10 yards per carry after half time. Another thing to consider is Knowshon running the screen. Get him out in space with some blockers in front of him and he can be dangerous.

Home Field Advantage - You and the rest of the nation may see it as a gimmick or a fashion show, but these black jerseys take it to another level. It will be loud in Sanford Stadium.

LMAO
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Now what was the reason they will win.Man if your team squeaks by a sorry south carolina team, well theres a reason why you drop from 1 to 3 and now you shouldn't even be in the top 20. Just terrible lol Bama!!!! lol yuck

My guess is someone is going to be hiding out for awhile. Funny thing is he called me a idiot for saying Bama would win by 14 :salut:

Enjoy your Mother F'ing Funeral and ROLL TIDE!!!

My guess is someone is going to be hiding out for awhile. Funny thing is he called me a idiot for saying Bama would win by 14 :salut:

Enjoy your Mother F'ing Funeral and ROLL TIDE!!!
You were wrong idiot was my entire point. They didn't win by 14. I forgot that you couldn't count. You also said USC couldn't be beat. wrong again. :roflmao::roflmao:

I have no reason to hide. I and more welcomed here than you will ever be. My teams can lose every game and I will still come to this place. This place means more to me than you or some football game. You would never understand.

You were wrong idiot was my entire point. They didn't win by 14. I forgot that you couldn't count. You also said USC couldn't be beat. wrong again. :roflmao::roflmao:

I have no reason to hide. I and more welcomed here than you will ever be. My teams can lose every game and I will still come to this place. This place means more to me than you or some football game. You would never understand.

WTF this is getting personal now?

Just cool it, everyone. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are taking some plain old S talk go to far man. I just sent you a PM. Lets not let this ruin the forums for any of us.

Back