Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May '13

Ok, so here is a breakdown of what happened with the randoms. I hit the randomizer 3 times, so the top 4 would each win. As always, multiple spots in the break will let you win multiple randoms. I ended up getting the Jarius Wright and the Dwight Jones in the random. The Collin Klein went to Mike (Batman), and the Giovani Bernard went to Troy (franklinguy).

Anyways, since I received 3 hits from my teams in the break I didn't think it was also fair that I ended up getting 2/4 randoms when there was a hitless member. So, what I did was enter both of the cards I won back into another random to give one of the hits to Ken. The one at the top was the Jarius Wright, so it will go to Ken.

Finally, I entered everyone else (except myself) into the randomizer for the Dwight Jones auto. The winner of that random was Kirk (captkirk), so that one will go to him.

So, in the end, here is where all the undrafted cards will go:

Jarius Wright Mem/Auto - Ken
Dwight Jones Auto - Kirk
Giovani Bernard Auto - Troy
Collin Klein Auto - Mike (Batman)

Hope all of this makes sense to everyone. o_O

All I know is, I once again (just like last month) have to go say "oooh Bats!" :LOL:

But yes it makes sense :)

So, here are the scans of the cards from the break, along with who they will go to.

Brian

osweiler.jpg

Ken

wright.jpg

Kirk

jones.jpg

austin.jpg

pierce.jpg

Mark

branch.jpg

blackmon.jpg

Mike

coples.jpg

matthews.jpg

milliner.jpg

Mike (Batman)

klein.jpg

stafford.jpg

adams.jpg

Sam

bray.jpg

Troy

bernard.jpg

fleming.jpg

turbin.jpg

Also, not pictured was a Bernard Pierce Rookie Signatures RPS redemption from '12 Momentum. That will go to Kirk.

The break may not have any really big hits, but it was not bad overall. Congrats to Kirk and to all that added to their PC!

Ok. So.... Lol. I'd like to start making offers for the tavon austin fanfare:). So if it's up for grabs let me know. If you are a rams fan then maybe you'd be I interested in a 2012 topps prolific playmakers auto/jersey #19/50 lol. Just wondering. If not that card then about 95% of my collection is on the chopping block for it. I super collect mountaineers. Thanks for your time

Mike,
I'd like to be on the wait list for the 49ers please.
Thanks.
z

The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May 2013

I thought I'd go ahead and start this month early again in case there is anyone who would like to swap teams because of the upcoming NFL draft. We will be breaking "something" from 2013 starting this month. Teams will be first come, first serve. If you'd like to switch, please post it in the thread instead of PMing me. That way, there is no confusion as to who posted first for that team.

Price: $25
Payment Due: May 12
Teams: 1 chosen & 1 drafted
Break Method: Live@VaughnLive, Video@YouTube

Box Selection

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Hobby Box
2012 Panini Momentum Hobby Box
2012 Panini Prominence Hobby Box

Card Distribution

Cards will be distributed by one of the following methods, in this order:

1) Team printed (text or logo) on the card.
2) Team pictured on the uniform.
3) Team the player currently plays for.
4) Team the player played for longest.

Multi-team cards will go to the member who has the most owned teams (non-drafted teams) on the card. If that doesn't decide it, it goes to the member with the most total teams featured on the card. If that can't determine it, it will be decided at random.org (between teams on the card only), unless the ones involved in the random come up with something different.

Cards from old teams that simply moved to a new town will be given to the owner of the team that they moved to (ie. Houston Oilers = Tennesee Titans).

Cards from unselected teams will be randomly drawn between all members. Having multiple spots does give you extra random entries.

Shipping

All "hits" will be placed in toploaders, magnetics, or screwdowns. All low numbered inserts will also be placed in a toploader. Everything else goes in a team bag, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All of that is sent in a bubble mailer, with delivery confirmation (where available).

Members

1. Mike - Cowboys
2. Cool_Hand_Flash - Colts
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Redskins
4. franklinguy52 - 49ers
5. bajmurray - Patriots
6. franklinguy52 - Seahawks
7. Batman1641 - Browns
8. pwolantern - Giants
9. captkirk42 - Ravens
10. captkirk42 - Rams
11. Batman1641 - Panthers
12. Batman1641 - Packers
13. Mike - Dolphins

Bold means confirmed.
Green means payed.

Draft Results

1. captkirk42 - Atlanta Falcons
2. bajmurray - Denver Broncos
3. Cool_Hand_Flash - Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Batman1641 - Tampa Bay
5. Mike - NY Jets
6. pwolantern - Pittsburg Steelers
7. Batman1641 - Detroit Lions
8. Cool_Hand_Flash - Philadelphia Eagles
9. Batman1641 - San Diego Chargers
10. Mike - Tennessee Titans
11. franklinguy52 - Chicago Bears
12. franklinguy52 - Arizona Cardinals
13. captkirk42 - Oakland Raiders

Free Team Giveaway

WestCoastSkinsFan - Kansas City Chiefs

Available Teams

Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans
Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints

Waiting List

WestCoastSkinsFan - Redskins

Please keep in mind that the nature of group breaks, especially the low budget type, is that it is quite possible that all members involved may not get any "hits", or any cards at all. What you are purchasing, by entering the group break, is the opportunity to participate in the group and any cards that come with that opportunity.

Andy (Booth9919) has been re-added to the waiting list with the Vikings. He'll be rejoining us as soon as the June thread is posted later this week.

Back