Texas Tech is darn good

Granted there non-conference schedule was bad, but how have they n ot proved there self. They looked darn good. Who in the world do u think is gonna beat them??? There are only like 3-4 games left. They have the BEST Combo in the nation in Harrell and Crabtree, and he is just flat out amazing. I would like to think OU will beat them but who knows. I just had to reply to this "quote" LOL

On a neutral field? I would take about 10 teams to beat TTU. As for their two losses? Take both Oklahoma games or one of those and the BIG 12 Championship. TTU is overrated, they had to get up for one game this year. Kansas is the only other team that will even make a bowl on their schedule so far. OVERRATED!

The sad this is, the top 9 teams in the country are in the Big 12 and they keep knocking each other off.

Last night, I saw two great offenses and two terrible defenses. I would be very, very surprised if a Big 12 team wins the NC this year, gotta have some D you know.

I would reply to this but there would be no need. You saw 2 GREAT offenses, what 39-33. How many points did Florida put on lsu and georgia? WHo exactly are the great deffenses in ur conference??? You sec boys are killing with this ignorance about no DEF's. OU and TEX have as much DEF talent as anyone in the sec and if you all seen any offenses, the same thing would happen.Your Ds look so good because YOUR OFFENSES suck.PERIOD!!
Bama puts what 20something on Tulane and W. KY Get real guys. You guys just don't like it because another conference is finally getting some respect. Granted ur conference is good, but it isn't the best every year. Have at it

Michael Crabtree a Charger :pray:

Sick game. Been pimpin this offense since Kingsbury was there. Defense sucks, but I don't wanna watch a 3-2 college football game :pukerr:....

Back