Football tax returns on a case......Ideas anyone??

jaydouble

Bench Warmer
im lookin to bust some wax with the tax return.I value and welcome youre guys(gals) inputs on product and prices.lookin to spend maybe 800 at the most.Should i wait till prices die down,what have you recently encountered in youre breaks?Not feelin spa.Upper Deck once again makes the cases very predictable and overloads other cases.Ive seen this from them the last 2 years.L.M.K. what youre thoughts are.Happy Collecting

Best Prices are on AtlantaSportscards.com .. They have boxes of 08 LCM for 20 bucks less then Dave and Adams card world.. you can get cases pretty cheap and they have specials every week

Invest the Tax Return in Roth Ira then buy lots of cards when you retire :)

You looking for 09 only....or other years....any players/teams you are looking for....or just looking to bust a product and sell it all?

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
Best Prices are on AtlantaSportscards.com .. They have boxes of 08 LCM for 20 bucks less then Dave and Adams card world.. you can get cases pretty cheap and they have specials every week

I was gonna say the same. They had 2008 LCM & Donruss Threads for like $54 box over the weekend.

im lookin for a factory sealed case.not a left overs lump case.not necessarily lookin for any specific year.last time i bought a case of lcm 08 from blowout it was short 2 hits and it had quite a few damaged cards.id be a lil more at ease with internet buying if i could be sure it was a factory sealed case.a cardboard box and a sticker arent really hard to acquire.

lildones said:
Invest the Tax Return in Roth Ira then buy lots of cards when you retire :)

You looking for 09 only....or other years....any players/teams you are looking for....or just looking to bust a product and sell it all?
dy have a roth/ira,and 401 k.............plus stocks,bonds,mutuals

hey bhelser what you getting unique cases for?its probably not a good time as they were pre saling em around 900 but thought id ask

wow its been a year and YES im doing a case again this year for tax returns.probably topping out at 1500.unless i can get a 24 case of lcm for that price or around it by then(early march)any ideas opinions,reviews are appreciated.thanks!

Back