Suck a dick Steelers!

great, now i have to cheer for the new england bradys and listen to this tebow garbage for another 2 weeks

sure hes a nice guy, and the hate is more of a media thing, hes the media darling, credit for the wins...something like 200 YAC tonight, he almost got Decker killed leading him over the middle, his short passes the entire first half were ugly...

does he deserve some credit, sure, but very little attention has been paid to Prater or the entire defense...

i think hes a below average QB, an above average RB, but when Urlacher (who i hate) said Tebow was a "GREAT RUNNING BACK" all kinds of hate was sent his way, and i agreed with the Urlacher statement, and then during the game, right after he runs in the TD, Phil Simms refers to either the play or Tebow as a 'great fullback'...wonder if anything is noted about that this week, likely, not much...

sure hes a nice guy, and the hate is more of a media thing, hes the media darling, credit for the wins...something like 200 YAC tonight, he almost got Decker killed leading him over the middle, his short passes the entire first half were ugly...

does he deserve some credit, sure, but very little attention has been paid to Prater or the entire defense...

i think hes a below average QB, an above average RB, but when Urlacher (who i hate) said Tebow was a "GREAT RUNNING BACK" all kinds of hate was sent his way, and i agreed with the Urlacher statement, and then during the game, right after he runs in the TD, Phil Simms refers to either the play or Tebow as a 'great fullback'...wonder if anything is noted about that this week, likely, not much...

Nobody in the media says he's a great player. Everyone acknowledges his flaws. They love him because he's a great guy and an underdog and just keeps proving everyone wrong. There is literally no reason not to like him.

Back