stivsolovienna introduction

S

stivsolovienna

hi @all,

i have heard about this board at the nationals and am really looking forward to talk about cards and trade with you...

greets herbert

btw...yes i am the guy from austria :-)

Tag Herbert, wie gehts es ihnen? Did you have a safe journey home? Forgot to ask, do you really live in Vienna? Also, you promised to show me pictures but I didn't see any... :snooty:

:D

welcome...you should enjoy some of the stuff we have going on here, but we as a whole arent too big on the hockey sport, mostly american football

Welcome to the TCG, homie!

I'm Ryan. I do not buy cards anymore, but I still wander aimlessly around here!

Hope you enjoy it here!

godd to have you there are a few Hockey collectors here . i'm not huge but i like Lightning stuff :D

Don't listen to Herbert, he was mad buying some sick Peyton Manning stuff. If I recall he picked up that Exquisite shoulder pad auto 5/5 that Lisa had among other things....:D

welcome herbert!!!

i'm sure you will figure out soon enough, the crazy's at Nationals, hang out here too :)

very cool to have someone from a different country here (no offense kelly or paul)

welcome herbert!!!

i'm sure you will figure out soon enough, the crazy's at Nationals, hang out here too :)

very cool to have someone from a different country here (no offense kelly or paul)

Canada isn't a real country anyway. :lollol:

Welcome Stivsolov.....Stivso........screw it, hi Stivs!:dance:

Back