Sportkings Trading Cards

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Got an email from these guys saying auto's are being signed right now. The email has Bob Beamon , Bart Starr and Hulk Hogan being shown signing the cards and the list is supposed to be all kinds of stars. Here's the website link to the checklist.............

Inserts
http://www.sportkingsgum.com/products/0607_seriesa/seriesa_insertgallery.php

Auto's
http://www.sportkingsgum.com/products/0607_seriesa/seriesa_c_auto.php

Just wondering if anyone has interest in this product. Can't remember where I first got the info on them from , want to say to it was CP. looks pretty interesting and i'd be willing to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I remember if this is correct. It will be around $300 a pack or so. I think it has one auto, two jersey cards, and so on in each pack. Dont quote me on it.

From what I remember if this is correct. It will be around $300 a pack or so. I think it has one auto, two jersey cards, and so on in each pack. Dont quote me on it.

I must not read announcements posted by the site founders or I would no better than to break site rules here

your friendly neighborhood Super-Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will be big personally. If you thought products like Exquisite were limited, it doesn't hold a candle to SK. Only 4500 Total Packs produced. With 7 cards per pack, not even the base cards can be numbered much higher than 200. The base set will be a popular one to complete, and with only 200 or so total available, even those should garner some decent interest.

There's a rumor that it's $399 from the factory so figure the stores will tack on at least $100 more to that. I really like the look and Limited feature , and a 48 card base set would be something nice to try.

But ya I don't think i'll buy any for that price , I said that about Exquisite and didn't but I also did grab 2 boxes of National Treasures so who knows. Biggest reason I won't touch Exquisite is with my luck I'll get something that will never bee redeemed :)

Back