Some pretty nice cards

cowboy2288

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Well I guess people didn't like my last thread It was some pretty bad scans so this time Iused the pics before I cased them and bagged them ..So here goes some

5/5

9/10

22/25

17/25

/15

10/50

2/15

Last edited:
Love the quality pictures! Topps Tribute is really underrated as far as design and love the Jackson patches!

Nice cards! I especially like the Parker auto. :D If you ever decide to move it hit me up.

Congrats on the nice pickups. The top Steven Jackson (Ground Hogs) is a perfect example of why they should not use sticker-autos, the bottom of his "J" is slightly cut off. Wow that Purple Supreme is Sawwwweeeeet! Now that is a card that should have an on-card auto.:geek:

Congrats on the nice pickups. The top Steven Jackson (Ground Hogs) is a perfect example of why they should not use sticker-autos, the bottom of his "J" is slightly cut off. Wow that Purple Supreme is Sawwwweeeeet! Now that is a card that should have an on-card auto.:geek:
yeah that supreme would look real good with a auto and the Tribute...thanks for the comments Captkirk

Back