So I guess I'm like a Jason wannabe :) (some stats)

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Purchase Summary
x8a8ahy.png

Sets I have the most inventory of (267 different but most only have 1 quantity)
Zrxw8V6.png

Can we get rid of the image automatic resizer? Dave isn't even on dialup anymore! :D

i dont do real hard core tracking, im just on autos by set by month really and spa rcs, cause i go through so many of those...

though with the current promo i am keeping a bit more detailed records to see what is selling and such and how well im restocking...

i know its a money over money thing and i operate only in the black, but its always nice to get one that you can turn over quickly, or at least a good portion of to keep rolling...yeah its nice to see i replace like 60 autos with 200, but the quality deceases, especially over this month since i bought that lot that had like 10 nice cards in it...and i turn those 10 nice cards into 100 crappy ones

through the opening round of auctions

SOLD
73 AU
8 JSY
4 SPA
????? base/inserts/other rcs

arrived
98 AU
0 JSY
68 SPA
1000 case of Toploaders
paypal +$101

incoming
46 AU 2 (1/1s)
5 JSY
2 inserts 1 (1/1)

cycle 2 with bids 32 ($77.14) (2.5 days left) :shock: i expected to sell 120 between the 2 cycles, i sold over 100 the first time
500 case of bubble mailers

so yeah, with the $100 expense or there about on shipping supplies it kinda kills things a bit, but it looks like ill have 2 cycles of Fixed Price starting in 3 days, doing a 3 day and then a 30 day...

the new arrivals arent as good as the stuff that went out, you know, selling a couple cards for $10+ to get a ton that sell for $1-$6 :roll: but its what works for me

my target on this will be 75 sales i suppose, then on the 3 day fixed, maybe 30, the 30 day fixed probably 70

Back