Slow going

Tazz

Bench Warmer
It's been like pulling teeth adding anything to my OD collection for the last few months - up until last week. I only added two cards, but they were good ones.
OD06BowmanRed.jpg

2006 Bowman Red (1/1)

I saw this card on the Beckett board in 2007 when it was first pulled, but could never talk to the guy that pulled it. Three and a half years later, it's finally where it belongs (for about a quarter what I offered him then :cheers:)
OD07AbsPlatinum.jpg

2007 Absolute Spectrum Platinum (1/1)

Great stuff, gotta love waiting 3 years and getting the better deal! Mind if I ask what type of money you're paying for Daniels? I remember back when he was a rookie, his stuff was pretty cheap. (unless my memory is retarded lol)

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Great stuff, gotta love waiting 3 years and getting the better deal! Mind if I ask what type of money you're paying for Daniels? I remember back when he was a rookie, his stuff was pretty cheap. (unless my memory is retarded lol)

His stuff went up durring his Pro Bowl season, but has since gone back down. He's still a little above Kyle Boller, though. Honestly, that's why I collect him.

hey, there is some decent selling boller stuff out there, its just none of what i want has been up recently...

and OD stuff still moves halfway decent, at least contenders and sp authentic, i think thats more UW collectors though, seem to be a handful of them on eBay

Back