saying hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bradkcincy, May 12, 2012.

1. just saying hello. been collecting for years. stopped when i joined the army now im out and want to start back up collecting. hope to make some great deals and meet new people.

2. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

Welcome to the site, Brad (I assume your name is Brad). Good to see you back into collecting, and glad you decided to stop in here. What kind of cards do you collect?

Also, thanks for your service to this country. It is greatly appreciated!

3. thank you mike. i collect only football. beside the one base ball card i have of allie reynold(wifes great great uncle) im a huge cincinnati bengal fan.

4. Mike

Pretty cool being family with someone on a card. I'll take a look through my box of base/inserts and see if I have any Bengals to send you, but I really don't think I do. I will keep my eyes peeled, though, and let you know if I come across anything.

5. thank you. i see your a cowboy fan. i have a lot of cowboys seem to always get a romo lol

6. Mike

Well, congratulations. Now I know where they all go. :lol: I can never seem to pull any Cowboys for myself!

7. well it seems they put them in all the packs of card here in ft. hood tx i never get a cincy :(

8. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Welcome to TCZ Brad. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the other team members.

9. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Saying hello! ? Well hello right back :lol:

Bungles eh? :flapper: What an awesome team they're putting together! Great draft last year and a great draft this year. I'm thinking you'll love being a Bengal fan for years to come ;)

10. Cool_Hand_Flash

Oh, do you collect both current and former Bengals? Or ?...

11. thank you i sure hope so. i collect 02 to now. and carson palmer

12. Welcome to the site Brad!

13. Yes, welcome. :)

14. Cool_Hand_Flash

Good to know :D

15. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Welcome to the TCZone Brad