Football sasports Low Budget Box Breaks

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Going to try and start up my Low Budget Breaks again. They seem to be more fun and easier to fill. I will leave the high end to others from here on out
smile.gif

We are going to kick 2015 off with a Box of Contenders. Same rules apply as always, but if you have questions, just ask!

1 Spot (1 Chosen, 1 Random) $10

1 x 2014 Contenders 5 Hits

Browns, Giants, Panthers are RANDOM ONLY

1. sasports- Vikings
2. Indiana Jones- Bengals
3. Indiana Jones- Rams
4. Mike- Bills
5. Mike- Bucs
6. natehassleby02 - Jags
7. natehassleby02- Lions
8. packman80- Packers
9. franklinguy52- Cowboys
10. franklinguy52- Raiders
11. titans27- Titans

1 Spot (1 Chosen, 1 Random) $18

2 x 2014 Contenders 10 Hits

1. sasports- Vikings
3. Indiana Jones- Rams
4. packman80- Packers
5. franklinguy52- Cowboys
6. franklinguy52- Raiders

1 Spot (1 Chosen, 1 Random) $48

6 x 2014 Contenders 30 Hits

1. sasports- Vikings
3. Indiana Jones- Rams

Last edited:
No, just the $10 one. I am curious, though, as to why Panthers are random only and Vikings aren't? Bridgewater autos are selling for quite a bit more than Kelvin Benjamin autos.

No, just the $10 one. I am curious, though, as to why Panthers are random only and Vikings aren't? Bridgewater autos are selling for quite a bit more than Kelvin Benjamin autos.

Are they? I really haven't looked at the pricing recently. Sad thing is that I am not even after Bridgewater :( I try to pick 2 or 3 teams as random to allow people a fair chance and the bigger names. I have been watching different sites and those seem to be the three most posted/collected names (which I don't get. Manziel is a bust?)

Out again this month can't take a chance on getting my team in a random

I understand. Next break I wont have the random only teams. I wanted to try it out with the better rookies to see if it would help fill towards the end where I always have trouble getting spots sold. In the unlikely event that I random the Panthers, I will let you know :) I have no problem letting go of my random teams

anyone else today? Lets fill this before the boxes prices have a chance to change. This is looking like a super hot product!

Ive been watching several breaks of this stuff and haven't seen maybe one "ok" break. Most of these boxes have had at least one Sweet hit. Just watched one box that was loaded! Cant wait to do this!

Back