Round 1 Trade Off Match Ups. LOOK AND SEE WHO YOU ARE PLAYING!!!

BUMMER, I missed the entire first round - wish I had gotten an email reminder or a PM stating the contest was about to commence - oh well. Good Luck to those left ...

edit -

I seen the tie breaker is the highest combined BV, but what if the tie is 0-0?

Sweetness :) I am at least moved now and will have internet access at home again soon... I packed my computer in one box and the cords in another....I found the computer but as hard as I will it to happen, I cannot get the computer to come on without the power cords....

DimeTimeSportscards said:
Sweetness :) I am at least moved now and will have internet access at home again soon... I packed my computer in one box and the cords in another....I found the computer but as hard as I will it to happen, I cannot get the computer to come on without the power cords....

Then you are just not trying hard enough!

scatcat said:
is round 2 posted somewhere and I am not seeing it?

lol you got me jumpy, thinking I missed something :D

BTW my opinion (probably not wanted) is if some match ups ended 0 - 0 then they both should lose.
Pathetic if they couldn't even make one trade. :mad:
I know it is harsh but hey..... :cool:

Hands said:
Pathetic if they couldn't even make one trade. :mad:

I had dozens of trades lined up for the last month just waiting for this contest to kick off - but some how missed that it had started ... ;)

Possibly 0-0s could be moved into a losers bracket of sorts and face one another for a second shot ... (course it probably wont matter for me as Im going on vacation next week; but maybe some one could get it together.)

tigsfan said:
I feel sorry for anyone that has to take me on!

Ya got off easy this time mate.At the time of the contest starting,My wife & i had a major family tragedy.So i did not even try & do a trade.
Hopefully i can give it a go next time.

Back