Posting this about the game yesterday

rexvos

Bench Warmer
That loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Bo Pellini. The absolute worst defensive co-ordinator in the nation, How do you not blitz a team on 4th and 10 in Overtime when they have to score a TD. I am praying that someone else offers him a job as well as that waste of skin Les Miles. If I ever see them in public I will try to inflict as much physical pain on them as they inflicted mental anguish on me on Friday.

That being said Jacob Hester will go down as one of the greatest Tigers of all time, as once again he stepped up time and time again in a big game.

I did not watch any football today, and may not watch anymore tomorrow, just feel dead about blowing this rare opportunity that presented itself to us this year.

That loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Bo Pellini. The absolute worst defensive co-ordinator in the nation, How do you not blitz a team on 4th and 10 in Overtime when they have to score a TD. I am praying that someone else offers him a job as well as that waste of skin Les Miles. If I ever see them in public I will try to inflict as much physical pain on them as they inflicted mental anguish on me on Friday.

That being said Jacob Hester will go down as one of the greatest Tigers of all time, as once again he stepped up time and time again in a big game.

I did not watch any football today, and may not watch anymore tomorrow, just feel dead about blowing this rare opportunity that presented itself to us this year.

QFMFT

Im just glad Matt Flynn is a senior.

i feel both your guys pain, to have shots at the championship so many times in one season and to blow them, it makes me want to stop watching football

Back