opinions on a trade pt. 2

pence23

Bench Warmer
I've ben offered a deal want to see what you guys thought..i normally dont post trade threads cuz i can handle them on my own...but i really want to get a peterson auto but im not sure..im side a and i would be getting the AP..

i give up
calvin.jpg

AP.jpg

barry.jpg

i get

8-7-2008102503PM.jpg

the ap is /25

I thought we were working on a deal for the CJ a while back:(

anyways time has past but as far as that deal I think either would be fine. My mine point for the trade would be the CJ Rookie year auto compared to the AP 2nd year auto. But if it makes you happy do it!

That is tough do to my love for Barry. You are giving up an autograph of an unproven wide reciever and a sweet dual patch card numbered to 50. WR's never really set the world on fire value wise anyways and the Dual is numbered kind of high. I say go for it your getting a card your wanting numbered to 25 for really not to much.

I thought we were working on a deal for the CJ a while back:(

anyways time has past but as far as that deal I think either would be fine. My mine point for the trade would be the CJ Rookie year auto compared to the AP 2nd year auto. But if it makes you happy do it!

thought you wanted the GG

That is tough do to my love for Barry. You are giving up an autograph of an unproven wide reciever and a sweet dual patch card numbered to 50. WR's never really set the world on fire value wise anyways and the Dual is numbered kind of high. I say go for it your getting a card your wanting numbered to 25 for really not to much.

i love the patch myself that is why its difficult..they sell well im just honestly lost on this 1

i love the patch myself that is why its difficult..they sell well im just honestly lost on this 1

honestly if you ever have doubts about a trade then you really dont want to do it. The dual patch i think is nicer than the AP white color jersey auto.

Back