!***Opinions on a trade Needed***!

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
The trade is as follows:

I get a:

-Jason Campbell/Alex Smith/Philip Rivers/Dres Brees 2007 Exquisite Quad Auto/Jersey #d/10 (Redemption)

He gets:

22c4dcc7-1.jpg

007.jpg

72f27f84.jpg

9c5ed4d1.jpg

It's been a long time since I've done a high-end trade like this. All help is very much appreciated. Cheers TCG!!!!!!

-Lonnie

#1 it is a redemption.

#2 Alex Smith is a B-U-S-T Bust who may get cut before the end of training camp

#3 Jason Campbell has yet to do anything as a pro

#4 Phillip Rivers is the only reason the Chargers did not win the Super Bowl in 06

do not make the trade.

but then again Leinart sucks -- do the trade if you really want the card, but do not come crying to me when Campbell is in a soup line.

#1 it is a redemption.

#2 Alex Smith is a B-U-S-T Bust who may get cut before the end of training camp

#3 Jason Campbell has yet to do anything as a pro

#4 Phillip Rivers is the only reason the Chargers did not win the Super Bowl in 06

do not make the trade.

but then again Leinart sucks -- do the trade if you really want the card, but do not come crying to me when Campbell is in a soup line.

I know I can always count on you for honesty. ;)

Jason Campbell is PC & Brees is a beast...maybe i'll take the trip auto off the table. :salut:

no way your giving up way to much for that card

i was thinking that was a lot to give up myself. i'm picking up exquisite auto's of alex smith for $25 and under dlvd including this dual http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160270242226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=006

i think you are getting hosed and they are thinking you are willing to give up the farm for a first overall pick and a few guys that are unproven. if you are willing to part with all that, they need to be coughing up more. no telling how long it will take for the redemption to get filled too. and all the exquisites i've picked up are from 2007

that roscoe would bring in at least $50 once the season starts :salut: probably do $40 now in a store :pop: no way jose

Absolutely not, PC or not, it's an Upper Deck redemption, and everybody on the card sucks or is on a bad team.

Honestly, I think the Addai/Williams/Norwood for it straight up would be a little lopsided against you.

Id definitly not do that trade. For a lot of the reasons other people said. Redemptions plan and simple suck. So I wouldn't put much faith into it. The people on the card are so so. Rivers and Brees are ok, But Campbell and Smith so far are busts. Your triple auto has alot better caliber of players too. So Nope dont do it.

as much as I am for doing anything for PC don't give up on that deangelo. Anyway, if JC struggles i'll let you have that card of his i have for cheap ;)

keep your end, sure he would be trading down....but its a freaking redeemption! and by the time ud decides to honor that redeemption all the players on the card will probably be retired:lollol:

Back