~One of a Kind, Amazing Display Item

soxrok1

Bench Warmer
I am trying to get an idea of the value of an item I have and was wondering if you guys could help. I'll take offers (trade or non) but I am in no real hurry to get rid of it.

What I have is a genuine full sized X-Ray of Shaquille O'Neal's hand. It was taken in Massachusetts after a Celtics game in which Shaq chased a loose ball into the stands and feared he broke something. The xray has his name, date of birth, and some other hospital information above the image of his hand.

The x-ray is a great display piece if you light it from the back. You truly get an idea for the sheer size of this man when you put your hand up and compare it to the x-ray. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity as far as I can tell.

I do have a personalized autograph from shaq that I got at the same time the x-ray was taken, but the two pieces really cannot be linked in any real way other than on my word.

Let me know what you guys think.

Moved thread, Pm'd the new member. I'm pretty sure this is illegal.. . It shouldn't be available on this site for damn sure.

What I have is a genuine full sized X-Ray of Shaquille O'Neal's hand. It was taken in Massachusetts after a Celtics game in which Shaq chased a loose ball into the stands and feared he broke something. The xray has his name, date of birth, and some other hospital information above the image of his hand.

No way that is legal info to give out. Thats release of private medical infromation correct?

Back