Ole Miss is laying the wood to Texas Tech

rexvos

Bench Warmer
:roflmao::roflmao:

Big 12 is the softest conference in the country. No defense. Love to see the #6 SEC team whooping up on a team that tied for the Big 12 regular season title.

I'm an SEC fan but I actually drank the kool-aid. With the SEC somewhat down this year, I thought the Big-12 had the best conference in '08. Then the SEC #4 goes out and whips the Big-12 #3.

Shows what I know.

I'm an SEC fan but I actually drank the kool-aid. With the SEC somewhat down this year, I thought the Big-12 had the best conference in '08. Then the SEC #4 goes out and whips the Big-12 #3.

Shows what I know.

they play that gay circus offense BYU crap in that conference. Not really even football.

they play that gay circus offense BYU crap in that conference. Not really even football.

LOL Yeah I am as shocked as anyone. Ole miss, what a joke. TTech is an embarrassment.
Looks like bama is gonna do you all proud as well.LOL
Woulda been a gg between TT and Bama
Now if only OU could get that monkey off there back.

LOL Yeah I am as shocked as anyone. Ole miss, what a joke. TTech is an embarrassment.
Looks like bama is gonna do you all proud as well.LOL
Woulda been a gg between TT and Bama
Now if only OU could get that monkey off there back.

I really only meant all teams besides OU and Texas by that statement.

TTU is overated every year, Leach makes himself look good by refusing to play actual competition for OOC and caught some breaks in the schedule for BIG 12.

They got exposed, I was hoping Leach was going elsewhere so he could be shown as the fraud he is.

I loved the QB sneak on 4th and 4, football genius.

Back