Okay, okay, I'll introduce myself!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by XianSPL, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hey all. My name's Christian. I finally hopped on the site tonight after bookmarking it a week or two ago and I'm very glad I did. I started reading through all of the existing posts and I'm afraid I might be guilty of being that guy that posts a comment on a thread that's been dead for moths. Not sure. If so, I apologize ... but not sincerely.

So let's see, I just moved from Phoenix to Seattle about 4 or 5 months ago. I like long walks on the beach and ... oh crap, wrong site. Um, I used to collect back when I was a teenager but quickly realized that I was always broke because of it. 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I can't remember how it happened, I was reintroduced to the wonderful world of collecting. Starting from scratch, I decided to dive in head first with the limited funds that I have available and have had some fun and probably spent too much money already. I decided on some players that I would begin creating a personal collection of and then started buying some boxes to try to build some sets.

I mostly collect baseball and football but with some little bits of basketball and hockey mixed in.

Guess that's about it. So ... hi.

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

:lol: Welcome Christian! I hope you'll like it here on TCZ, the future of trading card forums :)

3. welcome!

4. franklinguy52

franklinguy52 Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Welcome buddy, I have also just recently gotten back into collecting and it has gotten much different than when I was a kid, but still a lot of fun. Let me know if I can help you that PC.

5. Welcome to the site!

6. Thanks, all!

7. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

Welcome to the site, Christain. No need for appologizing about commenting on any threads here. All posts, well almost, are welcomed here (even by a Phoenix Suns fan). :lol: If you ever have any questions or comments feel free to drop me a PM anytime.

8. Hahahaha, well as a Spurs fan, you're my natural enemy but as the Admin on this board, I have to be civilized and nice to you so ... we'll just agree to our pleasantries and move forward. Jerk.

:flapper:

9. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Welcome to TCZ Christian!

10. thanks!

11. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

This is definitely NOT the case on this forum. ;)

Well, it wasn't until now! Ban anyone?! :P

12. Welcome to the site!

13. hahaha, SEE?!?!?!?

14. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Welcome to the Zone