Nov 8th Sunday Football

looks like the Bucs are going to get their first win against the Packers. I cannot wait until both Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy are fired in the offseason. New Orleans spots Carolina 14, lets see if they can get back into it.

I did not get to see it but Bengals just dominated the Ravens!! 4-0 in one of the toughest divisions.

dancing-saints.gif

One of the funniest moments of the day: late in the 4th quarter the Pats jumbotron shows Joey Porters stats of all zeros across the board and then they zoom in on him pouting on the sidelines. Unclassy move but couldn't happen to a less classy douche bag :cheers:

I can't say how much I enjoy Green Bay losing. Especially Aaron Rodgers throwing the pick 6 to seal the loss. I bet the only person that enjoys it more is Brett Favre.

I can't say how much I enjoy Green Bay losing. Especially Aaron Rodgers throwing the pick 6 to seal the loss. I bet the only person that enjoys it more is Brett Favre.

I actually find myself liking the Packers more after the Favre thing. I'm probably in the minority and possibly heretic, but I think Favre screwed the Packers much more than they screwed him.

I actually find myself liking the Packers more after the Favre thing. I'm probably in the minority and possibly heretic, but I think Favre screwed the Packers much more than they screwed him.

to me the push to move Favre out of town started in 2005 with the drafting of Ted Thompson's boy Aaron Rodgers. The writing was on the wall in GB after that pick, and Thompson wanted to make sure that his guy had every opportunity to become the man. That is business as usual in the NFL, so Favre did what he had to as a victory to old guys everywhere.

Back