NHL Playoffs Hockey Thread - Quarterfinals

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:Octopi: ! :dance: :hockey::hockey::hockey:

The Hawks v. Preds game last night was one of the best games I've ever seen!!! Granted it helps that the Hawks were on the winning end of it, but incredible game nonetheless!

Nice close Mike. Sharks should face Detroit I am guessing in the next round. Hawks likely will get Canucks if both can close out.

Nice close Mike. Sharks should face Detroit I am guessing in the next round. Hawks likely will get Canucks if both can close out.

Figured so much when the playoff schedule came out. Hoping to be in attendance for one of those games while I'm out in the Bay Area for the start of May.

Predators need an ENFORCER

They took out our best player on the 1st game & have continued to try to take out or best guys. If we can't get the next 2 games whoever faces them needs to wear steal plated armor. Can't tell you how pissed I am at the way the games have been handled.

Hey, here's a new one. The Caps are facing a goalie playing on a once-in-a-career hot streak in the playoffs.

This shit is seriously annoying.

Back