NFL Gameday Thread - Week 1

I feel sorry for anybody in a market that received the entire Rams/Cards game. The announcers seemed to have little knowledge of football strategy. When the clock is running under 15 seconds and you're trailing, you can't "burn" a timeout. You don't save a timeout for a field goal down by 4 with under a minute to play.

I feel sorry for anybody in a market that received the entire Rams/Cards game. The announcers seemed to have little knowledge of football strategy. When the clock is running under 15 seconds and you're trailing, you can't "burn" a timeout. You don't save a timeout for a field goal down by 4 with under a minute to play.

Ya it was horrible.

Who was it? Got a name?

And so it begins....HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL TO THE REDSKINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyghlmtprev.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back