NFL game day thread

Love everybody blowing up Facebook with Cutler sucks, we want Orton back. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he just had a very very very very bad game. Hopefully he can turn around. I am a Bear fan, but some of us jump on that bandwagon way to soon. I liked Orton when he was in Chicago. He managed the game well. When I heard the Cutler trade of course I was happy, but I would have liked to keep Orton. That being said, I do think we still have a very good quarterback on our team. We just need to get some veteran receivers.

Love everybody blowing up Facebook with Cutler sucks, we want Orton back. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he just had a very very very very bad game. Hopefully he can turn around. I am a Bear fan, but some of us jump on that bandwagon way to soon. I liked Orton when he was in Chicago. He managed the game well. When I heard the Cutler trade of course I was happy, but I would have liked to keep Orton. That being said, I do think we still have a very good quarterback on our team. We just need to get some veteran receivers.

I agree. I think Cutler got hurt a bit last night too because of the inexperienced receivers. I think he forced too many balls to Bennett in the game when Bennett had double coverage. I saw that the Packers had single coverage on Devin Hester a lot, and if Cutler had looked towards Hester more, he would have had a better night IMO.

Where did Glen Coffee go :( Was hoping he'd have more than -3 rushing yards :cry:

49ers just weren't moving the ball on the ground. Everyone's stats were going to look like crap. The same way the 49ers schemed to handcuff Fitzgerald and Boldin, the Cardinals sold out to make sure they stuffed the 49ers' ground game. Expect to see Glen more against Seattle.

49ers just weren't moving the ball on the ground. Everyone's stats were going to look like crap. The same way the 49ers schemed to handcuff Fitzgerald and Boldin, the Cardinals sold out to make sure they stuffed the 49ers' ground game. Expect to see Glen more against Seattle.

Hope so. Saw where the offense struggled a bit....to say the least. I did see on a 'Bama site that someone there thought they saw him get in on special teams. Did you happen to notice him?

Hope so. Saw where the offense struggled a bit....to say the least. I did see on a 'Bama site that someone there thought they saw him get in on special teams. Did you happen to notice him?

Didn't notice him there. I don't really want him on special teams very often though. Let guys like Michael Robinson and Allen Rossum handle that stuff. Glen is a RB first, and in a normal case, he'll be seeing a reasonable amount of time on the field. The o-line just needs to improve their blocking assignments, which should be much more direct against Seattle's 4-3 (rather than the Cardinals' shifting 3-4).

I think that Shaun Hill had a good game, but he needs to stop throwing in multiple coverage receivers. He had a couple of bad throws yesterday, but he made some excellent reads such as the throw to Gore for the TD.

Back