New Trade List-----updated

calm down bro, and yes i do trade sell value as well as book value. if you cant find the bv, then you have to go by something... you can always expect ebay to only be half of what bv is. i wasnt trying to hype my cards up, the contenders auto really does sell for 30. parker for a dollar. montana dual at 15. wasnt trying to offend bro. good luck in trading

theres to much b.s. on here
for example,some says there interested in something and you reply to them and they never get back to you

oh yeah, thats to be expected bro. some people just ****. it works out sometimes, and sometimes it *****. you just gotta pick the good ones from the bad ones bro. what you trying to collect?

k, well right now i am taking on a set that i will need some help filling holes. im collecting the 2008 bowman chrome orange refractor set 1-220. all are numbered /25. (baseball)

do you happen to have any? or know anyone who collects bowman chrome?

ok ill keep an eye out
do you want to do any type of trade?

bscook86 said:
k, well right now i am taking on a set that i will need some help filling holes. im collecting the 2008 bowman chrome orange refractor set 1-220. all are numbered /25. (baseball)

do you happen to have any? or know anyone who collects bowman chrome?

sorry bro, had to go to work haha. how about this... my mendenhall auto and the parker jsy for your sandberg auto + 1 IOU. This IOU would just be to find me any 08 bowman chrome orange refractor (from the 1-220 set). Even a common one. lmk if you have a different counter offer

Back