ok

like these

2 robinson
mccoy letterman auto
triple threads gu
gilliayrd price and williams finest
chargers patch duel
piere paul auto

Everything but the mccoy, gilyard (in talks) and charger dual would be available for them.

oh.. price and williams are from Topps Platinum, not finest.

LMK what combo you would need

ac-n-mike said:
pm me a price on all of the UFC cards... individual and as a lot if you dont mind...

thanks !

Hey bro.. the MMA cards are in talks right now. If it falls through, i will let you know (but they are close to gone)

Thanks

Ok so yeh i meant platnium, im not up on the 2010 cards yet lol....

so how about u get 2 leons, and curry

i get

triple threads gu
price and williams finest
piere paul auto

Johnny5 said:
Ok so yeh i meant platnium, im not up on the 2010 cards yet lol....

so how about u get 2 leons, and curry

i get

triple threads gu
price and williams finest
piere paul auto

hmm... don't think I can do all that. Actually.. the triple threads gu sells for more than all 3 (go figure).

I would be able to due the triple threads gu for the 3. but couldn't do the five.

Here is what washington autos are going for:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht...l+auto*&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Here is what the triple threads gu are going for

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht...n+auto*&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

ah see im not much of a ebay trader, i go by book value, not sell value....

would u do it for the paul, price and williams finest, i dont need the baseball gu anyhow, and turnrs out i have pat robinson autos here.
LMK
j

Johnny5 said:
ah see im not much of a ebay trader, i go by book value, not sell value....

would u do it for the paul, price and williams finest, i dont need the baseball gu anyhow, and turnrs out i have pat robinson autos here.
LMK
j

I don't have my beckett subscription right now. I use beckett as a ref.... but ebay gives me a more accurate idea of what they are going for.

But.. I can do those 3 for it. Go ahead and post it up. And make sure you note that the price and williams are Topps Platinum. Not finest.

Back