New Orleans collector

DBoninJr

Bench Warmer
I collect sports cards & memorabilia of pro athletes who have graduated from New Orleans Area high schools. I also collect sports cards and memorabilia of pro athletes that attended Tulane & the University of New Orleans. Also an Andre Dawson and New Orleans Saints collector. My want list is located at http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Profile.cfm/dboninjr. Currently working on Patrick Ramsey and Shaun King (Tulane) and Pat Swilling and Morten Andersen (Saints)

Welcome to SCC! Although I'm not a Saints guy...Morten Andersen was always my favorite kicker (it probably sounds odd to have a favorite kicker, but I had one). I don't have many of his cards in my collection...but I have one special one. I have a 1991 Pro Line Portraits Autograph of him which is one of my favorite cards.

What's up DBonin?

I lived in River Ridge as a kid many, many years ago. I'm in Lafayette now.
Don't have time now, but I will definitely look at those lists of yours. I'm very interested in Saints cards. I have a Saints fan site that cover the history of the New Orleans Saints and I use old cards a lot as media because it's hard to find individual pics of many of those Saint players from the 70s and 80s. I had a Picture Gallery of Saints Cards up at one time. I plan on putting it up soon.

By the way...... are you related to the Bonins in New Iberia? My daughter-in-law was a Bonin.

Welcome to the site... I lived in Bossier City (Barksdale Air Force Base) LA from July 1983 until around May of 1988. Loved it down there... became a big fan of Atlanta Baseball... and the sad thing is... in the Northern-area everyone cheered for the Dallas Cowboys. It seemed like I was the only Saints fan. And all we saw televised were the Dallas games... sad sad sad...

Yeah I have friends in Shreveport that are Saints fans and they are always remarking how they are out numbered.

Danny, I'm going to look at your stuff soon. I work 7&7 and I'm on my 7 days on right now so I don't have much time. If it's alright with you, I'm going to add a link for you on my Saints site. I'm trying to feature Sports Cards sites.

Back