NCAA Tourney Time !!!

ariz-sm.gif

yes.gif

Go Cats!!

I had you guys winning first round. But then I had Wake trouncing you on their run to the Elite 8 :doh: :doh: :doh:

Wake would not have been a good matchup for Arizona. At least on paper it would not have been. The Cats were fortunate to draw two teams with notable team deficiencies (Utah and Cleveland State). Utah wasn't a very quick team as a whole, and Cleveland State has trouble with zone defenses, so those worked out well since Arizona has strong athleticism and runs its "claw" zone.

As for this Friday, just need a minor miracle to get by Louisville. But hey, miracles happen all the time, right? :lollol: Hope the Cats just leave it all out there and realize they are playing with house money at this point.

I honestly do not think Lousiville is all that great. Yeah they won the Big East regular season and tourny, but they only played Uconn and Pitt once.

Hate Mizzou.

My wife actually went apecrap when Denmon hit the beyond half court shot last night, my Tigers are playing like they have an agenda or something. My sister is in Vegas right now and said before the game started Mizzou was 25-1 to win it all, about 10 minutes into the game they went to 12-1......just lettin you know what Vegas thinks about Mizzou:cheers:

As for this Friday, just need a minor miracle to get by Louisville. But hey, miracles happen all the time, right? :lollol: Hope the Cats just leave it all out there and realize they are playing with house money at this point.

Well, a minor miracle would have kept it within 10. Louisville absolutely dominated today. :doh:

Back