NASCAR Firesuits For Trade - Wanting NASCAR Only

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!

LOOKING FOR NASCAR AUTOGRAPHS AND RACE-USED IN RETURN.

NOT INTERESTED IN COOL THREADS (SHIRTS), HOT TREADS (TIRES) OR BURNING RUBBER (TIRES)

2011 Press Pass Geared Up
Kurt Busch GU-KUB #10/50 (Three Color Patch Blue/Silver/Royal Blue)

2011 FanFare Magnificent Materials
Justin Allgaier MM-JA #160/225 (Three Color Patch Orange/Silver/Black)
Jeff Burton MM-JB1 #015/199 (Two Color Patch Black/Silver)
Jeff Burton MM-JB1 #114/199 (Three Color Patch Yellow/Red/Black)
Joey Logano MM-JL1 #135/199 (Orange)
Kasey Kahne MM-KK #029/199 (Black)

Denny Hamlin IM-DH (No Number - Retail) (Three Color Patch Black/Orange/Purple)
Mark Martin IM-MM #38/99 (Two Color Patch White/Blue, part of the "Aaron's"
Lettering)

2012 Redline Muscle Car Memorabilia Danica /75............. whats the BV difference?

Who the HECK trades a Denny Patch then decides to collect him a month or 2 later, an idiot, thats who....... :D

EDIT: Whats the BV on Truex?

Pat prices:

Denny Hamlin IM-DH $15.00
Mark Martin IM-MM #38/99 $20.00
Martin Truex $12.00

2012 Redline Muscle Car Memorabilia Danica /75 $30.00

Hmmm, I got a 2010 Spellbound Mark Martin firesuit /150, BV $15 I can add, or I can do the Danica for the Truex and the Hamlin since the Martin BV is too high to package it with the Hamlin.

post it up...I have to head out for dinner, then Bible Study...I'll confirm and send them with your other stuff...go out in the morning!

Posted, I did the trade with the 2 Martin's, I assume thats the trade you wanted since you just said post it up, if not feel free to reject and post up the danica for the Truex and Hambone instead.

I cant wait, there is so much I cant remember everything, I cant wait to open that bad boy up, lol. You should have a nice bundle here Friday and one more nice bundle going out. :D

...don't remember if I told you, but I added some Hamlin and K-ski Inserts...so you have football and racing all in one container.

Back