Must be a light Week 6...

n05114

Bench Warmer
... I heard GameDay will be in Nashville for the Vandy-Auburn game.

Hopefully, we won't turn the ball over 6 times against them like Ole Piss did.

And if we scrape-and-claw to a 2-point lead, perhaps we'll try and actually build on it instead of begging our D to have 8 consecutive 3-and-outs.

Should be interesting, but I still think Vandy is overrated. They have not played a good team or even a decent team.

Should be interesting, but I still think Vandy is overrated. They have not played a good team or even a decent team.

Ole Miss? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was Wake Forest...and they did beat Florida, at Florida.

South Carolina? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was UGA, and that was only by a TD.

Rice? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was Texas.

This year Vandy is a relatively decent team who has done well against other relatively decent teams.

One thing for sure....the awburn offense will need to get more than the 8 points they are averaging against SEC teams to win the game :shifty:

Ole Miss? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was Wake Forest...and they did beat Florida, at Florida.

South Carolina? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was UGA, and that was only by a TD.

Rice? The only game they lost outside of Vandy was Texas.

This year Vandy is a relatively decent team who has done well against other relatively decent teams.

One thing for sure....the awburn offense will need to get more than the 8 points they are averaging against SEC teams to win the game :shifty:

Rice is a mid major who has beaten SMU, Memphis, and North Texas ... so not impressed.

South Carolina did play UGA close, but struggled for 3 quarters vs. NC State, was close to Wofford in the second half and beat UAB. Still not that impressive.

Ole Miss did beat Florida which is impressive. The other two wins are against Memphis and Samford.

Ole Miss is going to finish 4th at best in their division and S Car will all finish 4th at best (but probably 5th) in their division. So yes, I am not that impressed at all. The only thing that Vandy has going for it, other than playing at home, and Auburn has an inept offense.

The only thing that Vandy has going for it, other than playing at home, and Auburn has an inept offense.

But besides home field advantage and playing a team that could use either me or you as a starting QB at this point, they don't have a shot, right ;)

BTW, I would be shocked if Vandy wins the game. Don't think they stand much of a chance, but that's why they play the games.

We just stayed vanilla on offense against MSU/LSU/UT so we wouldn't show too much prior to the Vandy showdown.

Yeah, yeah, that's it.

Back