More proof the Olympics are fake

saw that when they were starting. they said the girl pictured is 13 and 2 of the other girls were 14. funny how one of their own newspapers would have one of their citizens age wrong :doh::doh: these kids start training at age 3 for the olympics. i'm guessing the olympic people don't want drama.

hell a spanish cyclist already tested positive for steroids.

saw that when they were starting. they said the girl pictured is 13 and 2 of the other girls were 14. funny how one of their own newspapers would have one of their citizens age wrong :doh::doh: these kids start training at age 3 for the olympics. i'm guessing the olympic people don't want drama.

hell a spanish cyclist already tested positive for steroids.

those bastards :thumbdown:

if anyone watched the girls all around gymnastics can you explain to me how the chinese girl got the same score for execution as that johnson chick when johnson stumbled 1 time and the chinese girl stumbled GETTING ON the beam and 3 times during the routine?

if anyone watched the girls all around gymnastics can you explain to me how the chinese girl got the same score for execution as that johnson chick when johnson stumbled 1 time and the chinese girl stumbled GETTING ON the beam and 3 times during the routine?
The Chinese chick probably had a higher starting score.

has anyone seen any of the judges?? i haven't. just a bunch of short chinese people (i'm short too)

has anyone seen the girls from the chinese team? they all look like they are 10 years old in the first place.

i'm glad USA took 1 & 2 because they totally deserved it.

I was confused when I started reading the article because her name was He. :doh: Its kinda sad that the underage gymnasts beat everyone else

Back