Basketball Monthly Basketball Box Breakers (TCZ/TCC)

Option A: 5 (sasports, straightbutta14, pavi39, chad baker x2, )

Option B: 4 (captkirk42, Cool_Hand_Flash, Mike, franklinguy52)

Looks like option A is going to be the winner. However there is still one problem. With losing 2 members, our funds are cut back to 250, which only leaves a little over 200 for boxes.

I propose we drop Crusade $39 to make up the difference. Thoughts?

I propose we drop Crusade $39 to make up the difference. Thoughts?

Would it help at all if I picked up the Lakers? I just realized they weren't taken anymore, and I'm on the waiting list with them. ;)

However, that would put the box selection at a tie again. What's the rule on that?

That would help but it would still leave us a bit short for either option. As far as selection, I have a tie breaker :p Indy hasn't picked one yet. I would just ask him to make a pick. Honestly, Im good either way. And we can do any selection of boxes. I just want to get this done as It has dragged on waaaaaaay to long!

Draft Order:

1. mjda
  2. sasports
  3. pavi39
  4. captkirk4
  5. 19th Century Indiana Jones
  6. straightbutta14
  7. chad baker
  8. chad baker
  9. cool_hand_flash
  10. franklinguy52

Timestamp: 2015-05-06 14:40:43 UTC

I made a mistake on the draft. Mike had picked up the Lakers as a second team. I am waiting to hear back from Mike but I propose that he take my draft spot and I will take the last spot

Last edited:
I made a mistake and forgot the Mike had picked up an additional team. I am going to random the remaining teams after the first round as there isnt enough to do 2 complete rounds

If you haven't ordered yet you could try to sell remaining teams at like $5 to increase the amount of money, I know I would buy a few

Back