Mizzou mail from the last week or so....

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
This is the Brad Smith card I HAD TO HAVE AND GOT, and then got my butt handed to me from the wife....numbered 3/3
scan0001.jpg

This is ANOTHER Justin Gage Gold
justingagegold0001.jpg

Martin Rucker /25
martinruckericons250001.jpg

Damien Nash refractor auto /50
damiennashgold500001.jpg

My FIRST orange ref/25
bradsmithorange0001.jpg

C'mon Zeeck, I'm not above openly campaigning for inclusion in the weekly pickups, possibly headlining with the logo?

And I am not above accepting bribes.

Great mail . . . At least I assume since I can't see the pics on the mobile version of the site

Last edited by a moderator:
well worth the asschewing :salut:

That's exactly what I told her, I told her she better bring it again if I find the other 2 or if I see the shield pop up, she came back with something about possibly being more comfortable sleeping someplace other than our bed.......whaddya do?

That's exactly what I told her, I told her she better bring it again if I find the other 2 or if I see the shield pop up, she came back with something about possibly being more comfortable sleeping someplace other than our bed.......whaddya do?

Buy a kick ass couch :salut:

buy a better couch?

didnt know you didnt have an orange yet...i sitll have 2 of those...and 14 golds :salut: didnt know Nash was a Mizzou guy...i had one of those that i sold

buy a better couch?

didnt know you didnt have an orange yet...i sitll have 2 of those...and 14 golds :salut: didnt know Nash was a Mizzou guy...i had one of those that i sold

Yeah, if you wanna get a head start on declaring some losses for this years taxes (cuz I'm sure we all report it, right:roflmao:), I'll go ahead and take your 2 oranges and 14 golds off your hands for 10% of what you paid for them.;)

Back