Football Mike's Football Group Break Club - Oct '15

I vote option 1 out of those choices. Are those all the products that are out right now that we haven't broken?

1 more vote for option #1 will seal that. There are also plenty of teams available to be had at a bargain price, guys. Get those bids in!

Option 1 is the winner.

Also, don't forget that tonight at midnight EST is the auction bid deadline. If you want one of those other teams, you don't have long to bid. They can all still be had for pretty cheap, too. Keep those bids coming.

First of all, let me just say thanks to everyone who bid on these teams. This auction was very successful, in my opinion. Every team, except the Ravens and Bills, had at least 2 members bid. Even though we're down to just 14 members, we ended up with a higher budget than we would have in the old format with 16 members.

Here is a list of the final bids, followed by a list of what each member owes for the draft. Keep in mind this total is for the auction only, and doesn't include the base group cost.

TEAM BID HIGH BIDDER

Arizona Cardinals $7 Rabs
Atlanta Falcons $8 Rabs
Baltimore Ravens $6 bajmurray
Buffalo Bills $5 bajmurray
Carolina Panthers $7 Breaker4310
Chicago Bears $9 Mike
Cleveland Browns $7 Crpalmi
Denver Broncos $7 joemontana
Houston Texans $6 bajmurray
Jacksonville Jaguars $6 bajmurray
Kansas City Chiefs $6 bajmurray
Miami Dolphins $7 joemontana
Minnesota Vikings $7 franklinguy
New Orleans Saints $7 joemontana
New York Jets $7 Mike
Philadelphia Eagles $6 bajmurray
Pittsburgh Steelers $12 franklinguy
Seattle Seahawks $8 Rabs

Member Auction Totals

@Rabs - $23 (Cardinals, Falcons, Seahawks)
@bajmurray - $35 (Ravens, Bills, Texans, Jaguars, Chiefs, Eagles)
@Breaker4310 - $7 (Panthers)
@Crpalmi - $7 (Browns)
@joemontana25 - $21 (Broncos, Dolphins, Saints)
@franklinguy52 - $19 (Vikings, Steelers)
@Mike - $16 (Bears, Jets)

we should have some additionnal cash, now if I am right.

A little, perhaps, but the box selections were already slightly over budget. I'll check prices before I order and add whatever I can with the extra money. If there's not enough to do anything with we'll roll it over to next month's break.

Back