Mike Vick

I was done with this thread, but I just wanted to note that you seem quick to judge. However, when we publicly made fun of you, you ran to the mods crying and left the site. I wonder how Vick feels.

Way to show your intelligence so now your comparing me to Vick. As for me going to the mods get over it some of you were bashing MY SON in a thread about him playing baseball. So if your comparing me being upset about being bashed unprovoked and Vick being bashed for being a complete moron then you have show what a worthless sack of shit you are. :salut:

Way to show your intelligence so now your comparing me to Vick. As for me going to the mods get over it some of you were bashing MY SON in a thread about him playing baseball. So if your comparing me being upset about being bashed unprovoked and Vick being bashed for being a complete moron then you have show what a worthless sack of shit you are. :salut:

Pot meet kettle?

Pot meet kettle?

whatever your an idiot all your doing now is since you have figured out that you can not make a logical debate your trying to bait me into a argument, well unlike you I am an adult and have no need to be involved in a big bad Keyboard war. I have learned from my mistakes in the past and moved on with my life. Enjoy your hate and discontent :salut:

whatever your an idiot all your doing now is since you have figured out that you can not make a logical debate your trying to bait me into a argument, well unlike you I am an adult and have no need to be involved in a big bad Keyboard war. I have learned from my mistakes in the past and moved on with my life. Enjoy your hate and discontent :salut:

Logical debate? I said my peace, however you continue to hate. I didnt even respond to this thread until it got bumped a few times. Then I saw your judgmental response again. I just pointed out that people are quick to point out people's flaws rather than take into consideration of their own.

Oh, and I really dont think you have learned from your mistakes. Its been what, 3 posts since a spelling error? That is really not enough posts to prove to anyone that you have changed.

And before you ask, my flaws are....

1) I am ridiculously good looking.
2) I am too cool for my own good
3) My wiener is too big
4) Sometimes I dribble on the toilet
5) I eat babies

Logical debate? I said my peace, however you continue to hate. I didnt even respond to this thread until it got bumped a few times. Then I saw your judgmental response again. I just pointed out that people are quick to point out people's flaws rather than take into consideration of their own.

Oh, and I really dont think you have learned from your mistakes. Its been what, 3 posts since a spelling error? That is really not enough posts to prove to anyone that you have changed.

Get over the the spelling stuff man it is just a lame excuse to try and start a fight also if your going to gripe about my spelling you could at least get your grammar right.

Also it was not just me against Vick in this thread it was several people who agreed with me and you arguing your point. I was done with the post and then Scrappy wrote something today that brought new life to the conversation.

Get over the the spelling stuff man it is just a lame excuse to try and start a fight also if your going to gripe about my spelling you could at least get your grammar right.

Also it was not just me against Vick in this thread it was several people who agreed with me and you arguing your point. I was done with the post and then Scrappy wrote something today that brought new life to the conversation.

No, the spelling was a legitimate point. You think that Vick has not done enough to even be considered a better man, and it hasnt been long enough. But you claim you have learned from your mistakes, but continue to be stupid. I just pointed out that it has not been long enough for you to even be considered changed. Im not starting a fight, Im just making a point. Like Scrappy says, everyone has their own view on things. The Eagles players who see Vick almost every single day have their view on him, and its probably a more accurate view than anyone here. So Im sure they have their reasons to vote for him. But you call them stupid for voting when it isnt your word to put in. How can you argue that?

No, the spelling was a legitimate point. You think that Vick has not done enough to even be considered a better man, and it hasnt been long enough. But you claim you have learned from your mistakes, but continue to be stupid. I just pointed out that it has not been long enough for you to even be considered changed. Im not starting a fight, Im just making a point. Like Scrappy says, everyone has their own view on things. The Eagles players who see Vick almost every single day have their view on him, and its probably a more accurate view than anyone here. So Im sure they have their reasons to vote for him. But you call them stupid for voting when it isnt your word to put in. How can you argue that?

Your comparing my spelling to Vick's killing of hundreds of dogs and then call me stupid. It is safe to say you are really reaching here to just start a fight.
As for me "continuing to be stupid" I fail to see where you get of calling me stupid. If you take the time to go over any of my posts over the last few months I bet you will see that my spelling in them have improved 100% .

Your comparing my spelling to Vick's killing of hundreds of dogs and then call me stupid. It is safe to say you are really reaching here to just start a fight.
As for me "continuing to be stupid" I fail to see where you get of calling me stupid. If you take the time to go over any of my posts over the last few months I bet you will see that my spelling in them have improved 100% .

Hey genius, stay on topic here and tell me how you can argue their vote based on the information I provided above. Thank you.

Hey genius, stay on topic here and tell me how you can argue their vote based on the information I provided above. Thank you.

I will not be talked down to anymore by you. Therefore I am done with this thread since you have shown your overall lack of maturity and willingness to listen to other peoples views. I am sorry you disagree with myself and several other people in this thread but it does not give you the right to make personal attacks at myself. You are only trying to belittle me to make yourself feel better and I will no longer have any part of it.

Back