Mets trade Milledge to Nats...

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
...for Schneider and Church.

I honestly think that Milledge is going to be a good player but has a bad attitude and according the vets on the team, not a good clubhouse guy and a bad influence on Reyes.

Church is one of the most underrated players in the game. Not a great player, but a solid player that the Mets get there. Schneider & Estrada at Catcher. How's that gonna work out ?

Millidege might quiet a couple of the Andruw Jones rumors to the Nats too. They need pitching bad though. :pukerr:

What an idiot! :roflmao:

you calling me an idiot or milledge or reyes?

I am saying what has come from Mets players. they thought part of Reyes' problem in the second half was the presence of Milledge in the locker room and his influence on them when hanging out off the field.

Church is one of the most underrated players in the game. Not a great player, but a solid player that the Mets get there. Schneider & Estrada at Catcher. How's that gonna work out ?

Millidege might quiet a couple of the Andruw Jones rumors to the Nats too. They need pitching bad though. :pukerr:

They are going to cut Estrada probably.

Omar Minaya on the radio right now saying Church did great in his time playing full time last year and will be the Mets starter in right field.

Curious trade for the Mets, considering they wouldn't give up Milledge to get Zito a couple years ago.

I like Church, so the Mets did well there. I'm not high on Milledge, but the Nats did a good job getting him for a couple of spare parts.

Excellent Trade for the Mets. Milledge in my opinion was overrated and also has serious attitude problems.

Back