Looking To Trade, Wantlist Inside!

Brady Gu

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, yup and i needed both lynch's, i checked and do have the hunt autos, so the brady books 50 and lynch's combine at 32, i would need something else to add, if you get anything else of what i need just lmk, thanks.
Have a 03/04 Bowman Chrome X-Fractor Allen Iverson #ed 16/150 BV $25
I guess you don't need the Ryan cards or the Kolb gu lmk thanks

hammocks13 said:
Have a 03/04 Bowman Chrome X-Fractor Allen Iverson #ed 16/150 BV $25
I guess you don't need the Ryan cards or the Kolb gu lmk thanks

hey, don't really do iverson, kolb i just traded for, i do not have the howard's but i'm guessing they book kinda high, but i guess it doesn't hurt to ask? plmk what they do book, thanks.

Howards

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, don't really do iverson, kolb i just traded for, i do not have the howard's but i'm guessing they book kinda high, but i guess it doesn't hurt to ask? plmk what they do book, thanks.
Howard gold $40
Howard $30

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, like these:

abiamiri contenders
stewart bradley rc
kolb pullout auto
all lynch's besides spx

plmk what you need from me, thanks.

Here are the things I can use:

Tom Brady Plates & Patches GU
Greg Olsen Premier Auto Jersey
Drew Blue Refractor auto
Jarett Finest Blue Xfractor auto

LMK what we can do with those

i have two really nice hunt cards. 2007 sweetspot pigsking auto 9/49, and 2007 sweet spot rookie sig 32/799.i also have a kevin kolb presspass on card auto 115/200 in his college uniform. i like the jones drew auto and jack youngblood super.lmk thanks

hammocks13 said:
Howard gold $40
Howard $30

hey, ok well anything else i can add for the lot, here's what we have so far:

mine:

brady:50

yours:

lynch L13:20
lynch ultimate:12
Howard Gold:40
Howard regular:30

plmk, thanks.

rogers dad said:
Here are the things I can use:

Tom Brady Plates & Patches GU
Greg Olsen Premier Auto Jersey
Drew Blue Refractor auto
Jarett Finest Blue Xfractor auto

LMK what we can do with those

hey, what does your end book? here are bv's:

brady 50
olsen 50
drew 60
jarrett 25

plmk, thanks.

eagle6609 said:
i have two really nice hunt cards. 2007 sweetspot pigsking auto 9/49, and 2007 sweet spot rookie sig 32/799.i also have a kevin kolb presspass on card auto 115/200 in his college uniform. i like the jones drew auto and jack youngblood super.lmk thanks

hey, could use the hunt/799 & the kolb, what do those book? plmk, thanks.

kolb is like 20/30 and not sure on the hunt... i like your jones drew auto.... id throw in the other hunt too for jack youngblood and drew

eagle6609 said:
kolb is like 20/30 and not sure on the hunt... i like your jones drew auto.... id throw in the other hunt too for jack youngblood and drew

hey, pretty much need one of the hunts, just got tons of his stuff and i'd like to pick up someone else other than hunt b/c that's all i've been trading for lately, nice card though, if you need anything for just one of the hunts & kolb just lmk, thanks.

Back