LOOKING TO TRADE FOR SOONERS

I have the topps chrome Adrian Peterson rookie. It's not the reflector but it's still a nice card. I don't think it's worth anything near what you have pictured. I collect tavon Austin and geno smith Let me know if you'd be interested. I also have some Kenny stills and Landry jones cards also.

I have the topps chrome Adrian Peterson rookie. It's not the reflector but it's still a nice card. I don't think it's worth anything near what you have pictured. I collect tavon Austin and geno smith Let me know if you'd be interested. I also have some Kenny stills and Landry jones cards also.
Ref interested. What do u have of Stills and Jones. Also what all of AP stuff do u have. I'm sure we could work something out. Later mike

Ok. I gathered a bunch of stuff up. It won't let me upload files from my mobile so inbox me your email address and I'll send pics. It's a ton of stuff

I would take any of them that are RCs or ref or serial numbered just no base. Hae enuff of them hehe
Now the AP chrome is 2007 and not reprint correct hehe.
i think the 2 genos book 50.00 and either 12-15 not sure and the Austin is 20-25.
So is that all u have?? Other than the Boz RC? Later bud

Back