Looking to trade for any Seahawks...

Hey guys I am looking for any seahawks cards I dont care which.. Unfortunetly 99% of my football card collection is in storage in another state... but I do have an obscene amount of Hockey cards with me including Gameused and Autos I am willing to trade.. I stopped collecting Hockey cards in 2005 so most of my cards are older.. so let me know what Seahawks cards you have and who your fave hockey players/teams are and I will make you a very generous offer .. I do have a couple Football cards I would be willing to trade for Seahawks aswell including a

2008 Topps Brian Waters game used Jersey card

2008 SP Authentic Gosder Cherilus Auto RC card 809/999

2008 SP Authentic Tashard Choice Auto RC card 26/999

you can reach me here or at [email protected] Thank you

have this would trade for something Bruins of similar value lmk thanks

2007 Topps TX Exclusives Super Bowl XL Ticket Stub auto #SB-JS Jerramy Stevens (Seattle)

I was looking through the cards I have left and to be honest I do not have a very big selection of Bruins left.. but I do have these..

2000/2001 UD Game used Sergei Samsonov jersey <white swatch>
2000/2001 Pacific Crown Royale Sergei Samsonov parallel #d 45/75
1999/2000 UD Sp Authentic Sign of the times Sergei Samsonov Auto
2001/2002 UD Mask Collection Super Stoppers Byran Dafoe Jersey <white swatch>
1987/88 O-Pee-Chee Bill Ranford RC

let me know a combination of what you want out of those and I will always throw in other Bruins Inserts for free.

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
I was looking through the cards I have left and to be honest I do not have a very big selection of Bruins left.. but I do have these..

2000/2001 UD Game used Sergei Samsonov jersey <white swatch>
2000/2001 Pacific Crown Royale Sergei Samsonov parallel #d 45/75
1999/2000 UD Sp Authentic Sign of the times Sergei Samsonov Auto
2001/2002 UD Mask Collection Super Stoppers Byran Dafoe Jersey <white swatch>
1987/88 O-Pee-Chee Bill Ranford RC

let me know a combination of what you want out of those and I will always throw in other Bruins Inserts for free.

the only thing i aready have from that crowd is the auto, so would be interested in any combination of the rest...dont think my auto is worth more than $20...do u know the exact bv? the beckets mag i have is unclear lmk thanks

The last football beckett plus lists all common auto SB ticket stubs at $12... I would be willing to go witha combo of either the Dafoe Jersey and the Samsonov Parallel .. or the Samsonov jersey and the samsonov Parallel... I would also throw in extra Bruins inserts Ray Bourques etc.. ( I need to get rid of these cards they are taking over my spare bedroom ) LMK I also found this

1999/2000 UD Retro Inkredible Samsonov Auto which I would trade staright up for the Stevens.. and if you have any other hawks, Ex Miami Hurricane players, or any Doug Fluties you didnt want I have a really nice looking 2004/2005 Upperdeck Sergei Samsonov Auto Jersey

The last football beckett plus lists all common auto SB ticket stubs at $12... I would be willing to go witha combo of either the Dafoe Jersey and the Samsonov Parallel .. or the Samsonov jersey and the samsonov Parallel... I would also throw in extra Bruins inserts Ray Bourques etc.. ( I need to get rid of these cards they are taking over my spare bedroom ) LMK I also found this

1999/2000 UD Retro Inkredible Samsonov Auto which I would trade staright up for the Stevens.. and if you have any other hawks, Ex Miami Hurricane players, or any Doug Fluties you didnt want I have a really nice looking 2004/2005 Upperdeck Sergei Samsonov Auto Jersey

can u tell me what players are either hawks, Ex Miami Hurricane players? maybe we can expand a little if not the dafoe jersy and samsonov parallel is fine lmk thanks

Any players in a Seahawks uniform.. anything from base to inserts to gamused/autos old and new...Bosworth, Largeant to John Carlson and Aaaron Curry... Marcus Trufant is my favorite player... As for ex miami Hurricane players that list includes.. Michael Irvin, Reggie Wayne, Clinton Portis, Willis Mcgahee, Jonathan Vilma, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Vinny Testaverde, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow JR, Kelly Jennings, Sean Taylor, Devin Hester, Frank Gore, Najeh Davenport, Andre Johnson, Santanna Moss, Greg Olsen, Sinorice Moss, Jim Otto, Ed Reed, Edgerin James, Russel Maryland etc.. I mainly collect them from their rookie year when some of their cards still show them in their Hurricanes jersey..but thats not always the case so lmk what you have..

Any players in a Seahawks uniform.. anything from base to inserts to gamused/autos old and new...Bosworth, Largeant to John Carlson and Aaaron Curry... Marcus Trufant is my favorite player... As for ex miami Hurricane players that list includes.. Michael Irvin, Reggie Wayne, Clinton Portis, Willis Mcgahee, Jonathan Vilma, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Vinny Testaverde, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow JR, Kelly Jennings, Sean Taylor, Devin Hester, Frank Gore, Najeh Davenport, Andre Johnson, Santanna Moss, Greg Olsen, Sinorice Moss, Jim Otto, Ed Reed, Edgerin James, Russel Maryland etc.. I mainly collect them from their rookie year when some of their cards still show them in their Hurricanes jersey..but thats not always the case so lmk what you have..

I actually have some of those players...id have to search my box, but heres a few...

2002 Sage Hit Emerald #R28 Portis, #R43 Shockey

2002 Upper Deck #245 Clinton Portis RC ($20)

also if u click the link below it will get you to my trade page which lists many rc and game used and autos lmk thanks

ok how does this sound

for the Stevens Auto, Alexander Turkey GU, and Alexander #d to 50

the Dafoe jersey, Samsonov jersey, Samsonov Parallel #d to 75, Ray Bourque Upperdeck Diamond Vison base and the Bill Ranford Rc..... If you throw in the UD portis Rc I will also include a 1984/85 Topps Ray Bourque Base, the Retro Sergei Samsonov Auto, and a 2005/06 UD Young Guns Jordan Sigalet rc. lmk

also if you have any Seahawks commons/base you dont want I will trade you stars like Ray Bourque, Sergei Samsonov, Joe Thornton or Bruins goalies like Andrew Raycroft, Andy Moog, Jim Carey, Byron dafoe etc for them

I have 42 Nabokov cards and his 2001/2002 Upperdeck Mask collection mini helmet... as for the Nabokov cards nothing too special I have his Pacific Omega RC card and a few inserts the rest is all base... as for goalie cards I have thousands of them anyone else you are looking for? My collection pretty much stopped at 2005 so keep that in mind. I also sold off my huge Patrick Roy and Brodeur collections for 300 bucks a piece so I dont have of them left aswell..

Back