Looking for the following NASCAR cards to finish some rainbows

racinghy

Bench Warmer
Looking to finish a ton of rainbows, most are from 2009 Press Pass. Here is the list, any help is welcomed![(...) means what I have already]

Wheels Main Event 2010
-Ricky Carmichael Card #89 (blue)

Press Pass 2009
- Denny Hamlin #6 (silver, blue)
- David Ragan #14 (silver, blue)
- Martin Truex Jr. #17 (blue)
- Kurt Busch #19 (silver, blue)
- Kyle Petty #34 (blue)
- Bryan Clausin #41 (blue)
- Built For Speed Car #8 US Army Card #60 (blue)
- NASCAR Scene Kyle Busch #77 (blue)
- Looking Forward Casey Mears #84 (blue)
- Tony Stewart 1999 ROTY Card #87 (blue)
- Joey Logano Through the Years #98 (silver, blue)
- Top 12 Tony Stewart #114 (silver, blue)
- Kevin Harvick #46 (blue)
- Ron Hornaday #170 (RED!)
- Acceleration Jeff Gordon #209 (silver, blue)
- Milestones Jeff Gordon #215 (blue)
- Battle Scars Car #6 CARD #117 (silver, blue)
- Acceleration Denny Hamlin #204 (silver, blue)
- Acceleration Tony Stewart #205 (silver, blue)

Press Pass 2012
- Head of the Class Jeff Gordon #86 (blue)

Press Pass Fanfare 2013
- Young Guns(Base and Autos)
- Dylan Kwasniewski (Gold, die cut base/ no autos)
- Annabeth Barnes ( no base/ Autos: Red and gold)
- Austin Dyne (Die Cut Base/ Autos: Green, Red, Gold)
- Ben Rhodes (Silver Holo foil, Die cut/ Autos: Red)

Hi, I got these Gold 09 PP's

- Acceleration Jeff Gordon #209
- Milestones Jeff Gordon #215

I also have 2 #6 Rousch golds, niether one #117. The ones I have are 173 (truck) and 177 (#6 UPS/Regan)

Hi, I got these Gold 09 PP's

- Acceleration Jeff Gordon #209
- Milestones Jeff Gordon #215

I also have 2 #6 Rousch golds, niether one #117. The ones I have are 173 (truck) and 177 (#6 UPS/Regan)

What would you be looking for them in trade/$$? I actually have the regular of the #173 card, and regular and blue for card #177 so that works out perfectly!

Haha, perfect, lol. Looking for Jr, Bowyer, Kenseth (Gibbs stuff 2013), Logano (Penske stuff 2013). Also do Denver Broncos current players in football, Nuggets in basketball, Rockies in football, and I bet youd never guess, the Avalanche in hockey. Not too picky as long as I don't have what you got Ill trade these, had them forever just sitting in a pile of about 50 golds, LOL! :D

Well I have a ton of basketball autos and relics, not anyone of your specific PC, but I was never a fan of them, and would be willing to send them your way in return for what ever NASCAR Base Parallels you have.

Ok, I can do that. do you have a number of items you'd send? I have hundreds of inserts, some really nice, that's why I ask. ont want to send out like 20 inserts and get a butt load of relics in return, Id feel a bit bad then, lol. :)

It is up to you, I can get a count of how many relics, autos, #'d parallels and others I have around 3:05PM est today and maybe get them out to you as well.

Yeah, give me a rough count of what you got. Like I said I have hundreds, complete insert sets and so many that are like 2-3 cards from complete. I have my old insert PCs I can pick through, and so on. :)

10-4, sounds good to me! Thanks for the help and hopefully we can make a deal! I know the one card I have is #'d 11/50 red parallel of UD Artifacts, trying to remember who it is of. It is one of the bigger names, but I don't want to say for certain. I know I have a lot of Pippen, Hardaway, and someone else in inserts and different cards from sets.

Ohhh, Pippen is a plus for me. :D We got a trade for the cards you need for sure, Ill PM you my address now and you do the same. After we get sorted out how many you got Ill send a rough estimate of how many Im sending out. :)

10-4! I also have a Pippen relic as well, and I am defiantly going to double check on that! I was never a fan of the Basketball cards, but I got them in a huge trade when I went from coin collecting to Sports Cards. They were mostly 30's wheat cents and up, but the deal was made when I told him I had a 1909 indian head cent

Back