Looking for "RARE" Larry Johnson L J NBA cards/items!!

LJBIGGESTFAN2

Bench Warmer
Looking to buy or trade for any item what so ever with Larry Johnson/L J on it that I need. If I need it I will buy it!! I'm new here, but you can ask almost anyone about me and they will tell you I'm a very honest trader! Please email me if you think you have anything I may need. All my L J items are pictured on my site below. Feel free to take a look.

Just wondering, why does he go by "Grandmama"? :confused: And I got a box of assorted cards in the mail and got a bunch of Larry Johnson. I got a bunch of RCs of him too. One is a SportsFest RC /25,000. Interested? PLMK. Thanks!

Thanks guys, please feel free to email me pictures of anything you have with Larry Johnson on it...If I need it I will buy it.

He goes by "Grandmama" because back in the early 90's he dressed up as a Grandma for his converse commercials. Pretty funny!!! Here are a few pics;

1993FrontRowPremiumGrandmama4.jpg

lj122.jpg

welcome abored and since im a memeber on beckett and have seen ur collection i gotta say its one of the sickest player collections ever.

Nice, LJs. I have five or so of those Front Row duals, I had no idea there were so many. You must have been a very good customer for dear departed Front Row.

keithmcm said:
Nice, LJs. I have five or so of those Front Row duals, I had no idea there were so many. You must have been a very good customer for dear departed Front Row.

Yeah, not sure how many of the dual cards there are out there, but I've got every one I've ever seen! Please keep me in mind if you ever come across any other RARE Larry Johnson items....Thanks!

Back