Looking for Leather Sweet Spot Auto's Any Years!!!

Well I might be able to use the Dale Murphy auto depends on what you like from me I also have a slight interest in your Chuancy Billups Auto

MLublansky said:
Sorry not looking to purchase you should have said so at first your looking to sell i would have told you right from the Start I'm only trading

Well... I'll only trade if you're willing to trade your duce staley auto, marvin harrison auto, david wright auto, matt schaub (is it a rookie auto?), muhsin muhammad auto, roy williams (lions) auto (is it a rookie auto?), shaun alexander auto, or either torry holt autos.

Let me know what you're willing to trade for my bill hall leather glove auto. PM me or something.

thanks,
kapakahi11

MLublansky said:
I can do the Roy Williams Auto it Books $50

so you would trade the roy williams auto for my bill hall leather auto? any other players that i mentioned you'd be willing to trade? my bro is huge marvin harrison fan... PM me.

I've got 2 in my bucket:

Mets2007SweetSpotClassicSPVLMLeeMaz.jpg

and
JoshFellhauerauto222of230National20.jpg

The Mazilli has an imperfection on the back. Typical Sweet Spot factory imperfection.

i was just updating my trade list and 1 of the cards is a 2006 sweet spot update aaron harang red/blue stitch - red ink sweet spot sig /299 lmk if your interested check my cards thank you-

stumpfreeman said:
I've got 2 in my bucket:

Mets2007SweetSpotClassicSPVLMLeeMaz.jpg

and
JoshFellhauerauto222of230National20.jpg

The Mazilli has an imperfection on the back. Typical Sweet Spot factory imperfection.
I can really use these to PLMK if we can work something out I sent you a PM thanks

Back