long list of autos ft

tguillotte said:
what are the bvs on these 2
melk cabera/ robinson cano dual finest auto
ryan zimmerman finest auto

the zimmerman books 25 and the dual has been traded already and i haven't gotten to take it off. is there anything else you like?

matt laporta sterling auto
phillip hughes sterling auto
johnboy071 said:
the zimmerman books 25 and the dual has been traded already and i haven't gotten to take it off. is there anything else you like?

tguillotte said:
matt laporta sterling auto
phillip hughes sterling auto

do you like the sterling ref or base version

the base is 30 and the ref version is 50

I don't want to trade the laporta for a second year auto i would prefer to move the laporta for some Freddie Freemans i need.

will you trade the
will you trade the zimerman for the josh smoker i know its a $5.00 differnce will add a 07 spx gu card to make the diffence up if yes post a trade
johnboy071 said:
do you like the sterling ref or base version

the base is 30 and the ref version is 50

I don't want to trade the laporta for a second year auto i would prefer to move the laporta for some Freddie Freemans i need.

i can use these you see anything for them

2006 Sweet Spot Update Rookie Signatures Glove Leather Blue Ink 114 Conor Jackson 1/5 BV $ NA
2006 Sweet Spot Update Veteran Signatures Red Stitch Blue Ink SD Stephen Drew/525 BV $ 25.00
2003 Bowman's Best Story-Harden FY AU BV $ 20.00

out side of the crawford and rtexiera that are part of your pc nothing that intrests me
oglesbyc said:
i can use these you see anything for them

2006 Sweet Spot Update Rookie Signatures Glove Leather Blue Ink 114 Conor Jackson 1/5 BV $ NA
2006 Sweet Spot Update Veteran Signatures Red Stitch Blue Ink SD Stephen Drew/525 BV $ 25.00
2003 Bowman's Best Story-Harden FY AU BV $ 20.00

tguillotte said:
whats the bv on these
chase utley 06 auto graphic auto
tim Lincecum bowman chrome auto

chase utley 06 auto graphic auto $50.00 although it`s not numbered it is shortprinted to only 100 according to beckett.

tim Lincecum bowman chrome auto $80

what can i add to get both
billythekidd44 said:
chase utley 06 auto graphic auto $50.00 although it`s not numbered it is shortprinted to only 100 according to beckett.

tim Lincecum bowman chrome auto $80

Back